- Chapter Forty -

Am I nervous? No

Am I nervous? No.

Yes.

What do I say?

How do I act? Jesus, I'm overthinking. I like Roma, like really like him and I guess I'm just scared that he won't want to be all the way in with me. I want to tell him how I feel but I guess I'm worried, once you say it you can't take it back. If I say the words and he doesn't say them back, what then?

"Eleonora you can't wear that!"

I take another glance at myself in the mirror— I thought I looked good apparently Liv disagrees. "You're wearing jeans and a t-shirt?" Liv is currently stood in my doorway with her arms across her chest. "It looks cold outside!"

It's currently nine in the morning, I was up anyway because I had to finish my history assignment. Thankfully it only took me forty minutes, leaving half an hour to get dressed. "You're going on a date and your wearing jeans." I turn around, "it's not a date," I correct. "You're dating aren't you? You're going out with just him," she shrugs her shoulders while looking at her nails, "no you're right, it isn't a date," her tone has a hint of sarcasm in it— knowing that she's right. "He's going to be here in ten minutes." Liv rushes into my room to open my wardrobe, she pulls out pieces of clothing, "nope," she throws the jumper on my bed followed by a skirt. "Hey!"

She finally stops, reaching for a dress when she turns to me, "this." She smiles, the dress she picked is pink, it was white and Liv put it in the wash with colored clothing. So now it's borderline pink, it's a pale pink. But still pink— not for me. "Stop judging and just try it on!" She hands it to me waiting impatiently, "are you going to leave?" Pulling a face she turns around, "I've seen you naked before."

"Because I forgot to lock the bathroom and you claimed you didn't hear the running water."

I pull off my jeans and t-shirt, "if you were actually in the shower I wouldn't of seen you." I step into the dress, tugging it up. "I was getting in the shower," I argue, if she had come in seconds later she wouldn't have seen me naked. "Are you done?" I pull my hands through the straps, "can you zip me up?" I turn around allowing Liv to come up behind me, "this is why I'm a fashion major." She teases.

Once I'm zipped up I turn back around. "So? How do I look?" I do a twirl before Liv starts clapping, "beautiful." 

"Why are you clapping?" Em pokes her head around the corner, "oh my god." She enters the room before stopping next to Liv, "she looks good doesn't she?" She smiles before Em starts clapping, "good choice." The doorbell rings sending all of us into panic mode, "I'll get it!" Em rushes out of the room with Liv behind her, "I'll answer!" I step out into the hallway to see Lizzie stood next to Roma, "what? No one answered the door," Lizzie says with a wink. I sidestep past Liv and Em to see Roma stood there in all of his beauty.