- Chapter Forty-Two -

Warning - Mature Content ahead

I'm kissing her before either of us can blink.

We were watching a movie in her room but I can't contain myself, she was only wearing a T-shirt and underwear with her leg thrown over mine. I kiss her lightly before she runs her hands through my hair pulling me closer. It's the kind of kiss that sets you on fire. My tongue slides through her parted lips causing her to gasp with delight before kissing me back with the same amount of power.

Her tongue dancing with mine before she kisses her way down to my jaw and my neck. Her breasts rise as she inhales deeply, moaning softly which turns me on even more. "You smell amazing" she whispers just before her lips are all over me— traveling along my neck and my collarbone. Which is making me crazy. I grab the back of her head lightly, kissing her until she's breathless. "Can I?" I motion towards her shirt, when she nods I pull off her T-shirt and then unclasps her bra from behind. Our mouths still locked— I nudge her onto her back.

"Wait." I lean over the edge of the bed to grab my pants, taking out my wallet to pull out a condom. She watches me roll it. Her gaze is full of lust. "I can't wait any longer," Ele whispers. With a smile, I crawl back to her. With one fist I grasp my dick to guide it inside her. We both release a moan when I push in deep. Her legs instantly wrap around my waist. I drop down until my elbows are resting on either side of her head. "You're gorgeous."

I try to keep it slow for Ele. I try. "Roma," she mutters against my lips. She pulls at my hair causing our mouths to break apart. "More" she sounds as desperate as I feel.

"What do you need Eleonora?"

"You know." She reaches for my hand and pushes it to where we're joined. Her fingers cover my hand as she urges me to stroke her clit. "This." She arches upward, taking the lead as she starts fucking herself.

I'm done.

She's officially killed.

I started off slow but now fuck it. I pound into her with everything I've got.

Ele comes before I do, gripping my shoulders as she releases beneath me. I'm screaming for release that's still out of reach. "Roma, let go," Ele whispers looking up at me, smiling. Her smile could light up a whole room. I shoot with a loud groan. Thank god Em isn't home yet because she would have heard. I force my weak body off hers and collapse onto my back. Ele sits up, allowing me to wrap an arm around her. "You'll be the death of me." She mutters.

If anything Ele will kill me first.

"You know—" she turns over onto her side, glancing up at me, "I spoke to your Coach today." I tighten my hold around her, "when?"

"Just before I met you, he wanted to talk," she goes silent which is unlike Ele. "What'd you talk about?" Her gaze drops from mine, "you— the game." I smile down at her, "the game? You know nothing about football." I try to joke but her smile fades, "he asked me not to say anything," she mumbles. "Ele?" She sits up, still not daring to face me, "I think we need to slow it down," Ele whispers, I start to rub her back which causes her to jump off the bed.