Chapter Seven: He is not going to accept anything from Iemitsu ever again

A/N: (August 27, 2021) I completely forgot which date I originally published chapter seven in AO3 and FFN but it must be around early 2020, either way I am publishing it here as a notification that yes, I have a shit updating schedule and I don't have any idea when the latest chapter will be finished, just... I am working on it, okay?

So without further ado, here is chapter seven~

Chapter Seven: He is not going to accept anything from Iemitsu ever again

Iemitsu arrived on Sawada Household in an extravagant voice, with words of "I'm home, Nana!" echoed on the front door and of Nana welcoming with open arms. It was an oddly romantic scene, the likes his mother had always adored, Tsuna surmised on his mind. He could already imagine them staring at each other with love struck eyes until they were loudly interrupted.

It had always been like that on his original time. They looked like a happy couple as if they hadn't been separated and Tsuna didn't want to interrupt his mother's happiness.

Nana had ushered the man on the dining table and had lavishly gave him food, the man talked to them; the kids and the girls without shame. He had completely acted like an adoring father and husband as he weaved his tale about digging oil around the world. Kyoko, Haru, Nana, and to an extent I-pin had accepted his words as truth while Bianchi and Fuuta went along with it knowing that Iemitsu was CEDEF's head. As for him, he acted like Lambo and accepted his words. He had even begun calling the man as Papan.

Iemitsu treated them with a dorky look – and love struck gaze towards Nana - on his face. There was no threat on his gaze towards any of them. It meant that Reborn hadn't reported to the Ninth and Iemitsu about his suspicious.

It also meant that Iemitsu still planned to use a 5-year old child as the Vongola's Lightning Guardian, accepting the danger that the Half Ring brought to this household as if it was the norm.

He must not think about it.

Tsuna put a stop to his thoughts. It wouldn't be good if he started thinking of his biological father's misgivings on his original time. It would lead him to dislike the other for putting Lambo in the harm's way, and for lying to them about his job.

But it didn't stop for his thought to see and compare Francesco and Iemitsu. Both had been in the Mafia yet, Francesco had been a better father to him than Iemitsu did in his time. He didn't want to know if it was because of the age difference but he still could say with certainty that Francesco had been a better father. Iemitsu might had been a good husband to Nana once he started spending his time with her but he hadn't been a good father.

He even gave the children sake saying it was juice.

Right now, he could say that he still didn't like Iemitsu.

Stop thinking about it, Tsuna! Focus on the now.

He forcefully shouted on his mind before his thoughts could fully distract him. Tsuna chugged the sake given to him like he was drinking flavoured juice and he couldn't help but burp and sway on his feet.

Uh-oh.

He might be mentally an adult but it didn't mean he had physical immunity against sake.

Tsuna decided then that he was never going to accept drinks offered to him by Iemitsu because he was having a hard time focusing on his surroundings. He could only chuckle before he swayed towards Fuuta and his mind turned sluggish.

I am… Lambo.

He clung to that thought with fervour as his mouth moved to utter Lambo's lines and he acted as Lambo. He just had to hold on his acting until Tsunayoshi and Reborn returned so he could happily pass out. Or maybe he could pass out now?