Chapter Three: A hypocrite with a bleeding heart

Staring at the ginger-haired in front of him, looking constipated while staring at the crater he not-so accidentally created. Lambo forced himself to look the usual because right in front of him was no other than, Irie Shoichi, the would-be Millefiore A rank captain, the person that would bring them to the future-that-could-have-been and Byakuran's best friend when the marshmallow-loving fellow had his screw fixed by Yuni.

But Yuni would die. She would sacrifice herself for the greater good. And Tsuna hated himself once more for he was a coward, for letting a young girl take that burden. If he did nothing, the same tragedy, that future full of loss would occur. Yes, they would benefit from it, but at what cost?

Tsuna could stop that. He knew he could. But the consequence wouldn't be good. Byakuran wouldn't be saved from his madness. He would continue destroying every world he got his hands on and never be satisfied, as what he looked for was unattainable. The albino would continue descending to madness and someone had to stop him then limit his destructive powers. Tsuna had no other choice but to leave the bazooka here-

A hand clutched his own, her blinding smile and his playful grin and Tsuna could see his happy smile reflected on their eyes and they were all so happy then Reborn di-

Tsuna almost sniffled but he managed to sniff in vain at the last second as he continued his act, acting bossy around Shoichi-kun even if he felt cold with guilty conscience knowing that he was damning Yu-the future Sky Arcobaleno by not doing anything.

How long is he going to keep doing this?

.

.

.

Lambo continued his daily act, then he saw that one day; Fuuta appeared.

The afro haired child was acting the same, and when he felt that he was floating, he immediately realized that Fuuta was in the room. His shoulder tensed because Mukuro would appear soon.

Mukuro would use the bloody twin to threaten Kyoko and Haru. He would need to play his part with a worried heart because even if Mukuro would be a friend, Haru and Kyoko and even his mother would be endangered at first. He had to protect them.

It was an easy task, since even if he acted as the crybaby Lambo, Lambo's teenage self would be the one saving them, he just had to play the part of playing the clueless slightly annoying kid without looking like it and make sure that he was present during those situation before he use the ten-year bazooka.

Easily said than done when right now he was more worried at the fact that Fuuta might blow his cover.

Just as the sudden epiphany that Mukuro would appear and when he heard that Fuuta was making a ranking. Lambo visibly tensed and he didn't know why he was worried for the ranking that Fuuta would make. Tsuna knew in his previous life that Fuuta would rank Lambo as the most annoying Mafioso but he wasn't the real Lambo and it made him worry that Fuuta would say differently. Maybe he shouldn't ask but that would be suspicious and un-Lambo-like. All that was left was to delay asking the inevitable at the exact moment the rain started.

Tsuna could do this.

"I-pin's Pinzu Time Bomb is rank 36 out of 816 big special attacks. It's a pretty high ranking."