Chapter Four: Cast suspicious on him

A/N: I just want to say screw canon already…

As usual, no beta I'm still an illiterate and a Reborn invaded.

Interlude: Reborn

Rokudo Mukuro was a terrifying foe against his student especially when he used the forbidden possession bullet but said student prevailed at the end. During that fight, Reborn could see that Tsuna was starting to have that backbone he needed. But it hadn't grown yet, only on the starting stage. It was a necessary step and he would continue being there until that backbone had grown immensely and far reaching even beyond befitting of the title of Vongola Decimo.

It was a giddy prospect. On nurturing that potential and see where it will lead to and he had to make sure that Dame-Tsuna's guardians can protect their boss from danger as well. He knew that the world of Mafia was bloody and conflicts would continue arising. He had to make sure that his student wouldn't die from his own naïve heart when more foe arrived. That meant he had to train the Guardians even more though he already had an idea on how to train them.

However, there was a minor problem with the youngest guardian, the stupid cow.

So far, the information he had acquired on everyone including the civilians had been spot on. Then there came Fuuta De La Stella's ranking of the cow. He had ranked him as the most youngest person that sacrificed himself for his family in a heartbeat.

Reborn knew when it exactly rained that's why that ranking was accurate. Due to that ranking, Reborn glimpsed that the annoying child have a heart of gold under all that annoying trait, a valid proof that he could be the Lightning Guardian of Vongola Famiglia vetoed by the Ranking Prince himself. Lambo was the kind of person who would accept all damage towards the people he held dear especially as his body was as good as a lightning rod on the best of days.

But the wording of that ranking was the problem. Sacrificed himself, meaning the cow brat had already sacrificed himself and the brat had known it.

That was another problem, the cow acted as if he didn't understand. The way he exclaimed his denial, there was no indication on the voice, no twitch on any part of his body as he spoke, no way to see that the brat had been hiding. But at the exact moment his ranking finished there was a shift, his shoulder sagged down as if defeated then it was gone the next. The reaction immediately disappeared before the afro kid froze comically.

Lambo knew what the ranking meant and Reborn saw his true color come undone for a second before returning as if nothing had been wrong only genuine confusion on its wake as to what the rank alluded. It had been there that he learned that Lambo was a great actor and only he could see that now. However, he only observed because Lambo was not a threat to him and to others. He was only a brat hiding from his own pain, Reborn had surmised.

That was from then. He had been a fool to think nothing more of it. Now was different, when Rokudo had shown that he could possess others and no one could sense it other than Tsuna with the famed Vongola Hyper Intuition.

Now the possibility of possession was there.

The real Lambo could be dead and someone possessed his body. The current Lambo could be a spy against Vongola and its allies. But only the Estraneo Famiglia had the possession bullet and they had been eradicated for years by Rokudo himself. On the other hand, the Bovino was a meagre Famiglia and Lambo had been theirs not adopted. And they wouldn't resort to Human Experimentation as to not face the same fate as Estraneo.