Chapter Five: He loves her too

A/N: Edited on March 26, 2019

 Interlude: Fuuta De La Stella

Fuuta was a normal child by Mafia standard if he say so himself, he only take advantage of people or any situation when he had no other choice like the one time he begged the Vongola Jyuudaime for protection.

When he looked at Tsunayoshi Sawada he only saw a person that would take him in without any thought of using him and for that he was glad. Even if his newly proclaimed big brother Tsuna-nii was weak, Fuuta didn't mind one bit.

Yet again, his big brother showed that he wasn't weak, that his ranking of his strengths had been wrong. It made him admire the brunet even more because he now saw Tsunayoshi Sawada as a strong big brother with a good heart. A perfect big brother that he didn't know existed until he came to Namimori.

Coming to Namimori had been the greatest decision he had ever made. He was glad he took the risk of going here because he found a family. A family that accepted him not for his value but for being him, let him rank because he wanted to, and let him be a child. Fuuta found a home all because of his Tsuna-nii. He was happy in his new home, a comfortable happy place where he can continue laughing and smiling with everyone.

Fuuta now have a big and happy family, the likes he had thought of never having until now that it was in his grasp. He had a mother, many big brothers, big sisters and even younger siblings. He was so happy.

However, Fuuta was a fool. He was drunk with happiness he forgot that being part of Mafia was dangerous even more because of being a mafia informant. The time that Tsuna-nii couldn't protect him from harm had come.

Fuuta forgot, but he still believed that Tsuna-nii and everyone else would come to his aide.

Unfortunately, hearing of Rokudo Mukuro's plan made him falter; it made him terrified for everyone because these Mafiaso were after his Tsuna-nii not him.

The light brown haired child decided to seal his mouth after speaking one word, of protection. "Omerta." He would uphold the vow of silence so he could protect his family to the best of his abilities. He wouldn't let them come to harm because of the information he had of them.

Fuuta grew hungry, it is alright I can endure this, he silently thought. Eventually, Mukuro got tired of his silence and took control of his body. He could only silently scream inside his mind as his eyes lost its shine and dulled. He couldn't control his body anymore and the terrifying teen demanded answer once again.

'NO! I won't tell. I will never say anything!'

Not knowing what to do anymore, Fuuta instinctively steeled, closed, his heart and sealed his mouth shut.

Maybe it was enough, he thought muddily – imprisoned in his own mind.

It wasn't. His effort hadn't been enough at all. Mukuro still found a way. The man used his ranking book and Fuuta couldn't do anything against it as he was trapped in a body that wasn't allowed to rest and within the prison of his hazy mind. Fuuta still hear them, bits by bits, and it didn't paint a good picture at all but of terrible scenes. Unsuspecting civilians were caught on Mukuro's path. They were hurt and number of tooth removed, all because of his ranking. They who had done nothing wrong but to be physically strong became Mukuro's victim and it was all because he gave Mukuro a way to hurt them.

He had done something terrible.

It was because of his ranking – of him. It was his fault. Everything was his fault and now because of it, his family were in danger. His silence didn't protect them. His silence only made him Mukuro's un-consenting ally…