𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞

Carlos was hanging off my back,all of us laughing happily after the show.

"You guys and your Phantoms were unbelievable tonight!" Ray starts still holding our dresses. "You know I'd like to thank them! For bringing music back into my girls' life"

"We already did" J said smiling at me, I put Carlos down but he still wraps his arms around my waist.

"But we didnt thank you,dadzo" I say placing my hands on top of Carlos' head.

J and I hug Ray tightly and just as I'm about to head inside Carlos stops me.

"Hey,Riv can I talk to you for a second?"

Julie tells him to wait a minute before she drags me down the steps.

"J where are we going?" I whisper though deep down I knew where she was taking me.

"Dont play dumb with me sis" Julie tutts and rolls her eyes.

J opens the garage doors and walks through,I sigh before following after her.

Looking around the garage felt different now,it felt empty. It didnt feel as happy as it used to and looking at Julie I could tell she felt the same,both of our eyes glossed with tears.

I walked towards J and grab her hand, "I know we uh- we already told you guys but um, thank you"

"You're welcome" Reggies voice made me jump and the sound of groaning almost made me lose my balance.

Julie walks over and slams thr light on,I gasp loudly at the sight of Al,Reg and Lukey spread out on the floor.

"Okay what in the what now?" I say walking right in front of them whilst Julie questions no one in particular.

Before the guys can answer jolts hit them and they're groaning and moving in pain, the sight making me jump back a little.

"I thought you crossed over! W-why didnt you cross over?" I question with a shaky breath.

"I guess playing the Orpheum wasnt our unfinished business" Alex says clutching his side.

"Point Caleb"

"We wanted you to think we crossed over,so we pretended to" Luke says staring up at me, "We just- we had no where else to go" Luke sobs out, it felt like my heart would break when hearing his sobs.

"We thought you'd go straight to bed, at least we thought Riv would" Reggie said trying to add a little humor.

"Yeah,well I knew she would out here but no one ever listens to me" Alex says arguing back making a faint smile fall on my lips though it fell when another jolt shot through each of them.

"You have to save yourselves right now!" I say panicking,the tears now freely falling.

"Please go join Caleb's club now!" Julie begged.

"Its- it's better than not existing at all" I added in.

"Please just go poof out now! Join him right now please do it- do it for me!" I beg Luke as he walks up to me.

"No music is worth making if we're not making it with you Rio" He almost whispers to me making the tears fall even quicker. "No regrets" he looks at Julie smiling lightly.

I jump forward wrapping my arms around him,pulling him close to me. My arms flung around his shoulders and his held my waist tightly.

I sniffled a few times before it hit me- "H-how can I feel you?" I ask running my hands down his arms placing mine into his.