Chapter 8

It's been 3 days since Turf War. From that day on, I spent more time with my 3 new friends.

My treatment of Blyke seems to have had an effect. But I didn't want to upset him or force myself to join them. I just wanted to be a little sarcastic.

It's done, now let's look ahead. For example, right now, I am looking at the three-layer chocolate cake in front of me in the cafeteria. Luckily I managed to get my last slice. And I'm lucky again that certain someone didn't come across and try to take this slice of cake from me by force.

But not everyone is as lucky like me, for example, Blyke. He didn't get any slices.

"Well, well, look how the turntables are."

"Shut up! You were just too lucky, that's all!"

"I don't think so."

As soon as I finished speaking, I popped a piece into my mouth.

"Delicious~"

Remi and Isen giggled, watching us, while Blyke was thoroughly annoyed by my manners.

"I wish Seraphina would be here and stick you to the wall!"

Seriously, where is she? I haven't seen Seraphina since Turf War, she doesn't attend classes. She wasn't the type to skip classes much. What happened to her?

"Really, where is Seraphina?"

It was Remi who brought out the thought in my mind. Unlike us boys, Remi and Seraphina were a little closer. Since Remi is the real Jack, the two fought together in Turf War a lot. Although considering Seraphina's personality, it doesn't look like they fought together much.

"I don't know, she hasn't been to classes for 3 days. Maybe she misses her house, so she doesn't leave her room."

"No, that can't be. Seraphina isn't one to attend classes without a valid reason. I'll go to her room after school and check it out. At worst, I'll find out what's going on from Elaine."

"Okay, but why do you think so much about her?"

Blyke asked what I was wondering about.

"Why not think about it. She's my partner, it's normal for me to think about her."

Remi has proven once again that she is the most pure-hearted person among us.

"By the way, speaking of houses, John, where do you come from?"

It was Isen who asked the question. I don't understand why he was wondering something like this out of the blue.

"New Boston. Why do you ask?"

"I want to publish an article about the school's elite-tier students soon. You know, their homeland, their traits, what they like and dislike. The basics."

"Come on. So why didn't you tell Remi and me about this?"

"Your turn will come too. And I know enough about the two of you, but John is still like a blank slate to me."

I don't know why, but Isen's demeanor struck me as suspicious. Especially when he asks out of nowhere about my homeland, before my hobbies. Suspicious.

"Anyway, I'm too happy to deal with your bullshit."

"HEY! The articles aren't bullshit, okay? What do you think, John?"

I don't understand how it came to me.

Articles huh. True, a lot of articles were written about me in the past. But the people who wrote those articles paid off. Even remembering the old days makes my blood boil.

"They're nothing but bullshit."

"HEY-"

"When are you going to stop bullshit about bullshit!?"

Remi stopped us by playing the mother card again. Remi looks like she will be a good mother in the future. But I'm sure I won't be the father of that family. Maybe in another universe, but definitely not in this universe.

After our bullshit at lunch, we went to our lessons. After the long school day, we said goodbye to the others and went back to our room with Blyke.

"It's your turn to cook."

It was my turn to cook right, wasn't it? It totally slipped my mind.

"Ramen?"

"Sounds good"

Blyke immediately went to his room after giving his consent. Man offers some help. I'm sure he's getting his revenge for lunch.

After five minutes had passed and the Ramen was almost ready, Blyke came into the room.

"You're just in time, almost ready."

"Forget the ramen, Remi is calling us to her room, it's important. She didn't say what happened. Let's go."

Blyke hastily left without waiting for me. This kid behaves differently when it comes to Remi.

"Wait for me!"

iI got out right after Blyke and we went to Remi's room. When we got to her room, Isen was waiting for us at the door. Looks like she called him too.

"Isen, do you know why Remi called us?"

"I don't know. I'm here now too."

"Well then, let's find out."

I knocked on the door before the others. A short time later, Remi opened the door.

"Remi, what's wrong? Why did you call us all of a sudden?"

"Enter and see the problem for yourself."

With Remi's permission, we entered her room and saw an image that astonished us all.

The strongest in the school, 'Mighty Seraphina' was sobbing on Remi's couch.

Chapter 8 End

I hope you like it

I've been concentrating on this book alone for a while, so I plan to focus on my other book, "The Masked Fighter", in the coming period. Don't forget to check out my book.

Until Next time, Cya