Chapter 14

We went on a shopping adventure with Sera yesterday. Although there were painful parts for me, overall I was not bothered. As an extra, Sera looked happy, but she was definitely still scared.

Which is normal, being a cripple isn't something everyone can handle, especially if you've spent your entire life over the top.

Those at school still haven't discovered that Sera is cripple, but that could happen anyt-

"Hey, do you hear? Seraphina is cripple now"

For fuck's sake

"Are you serious?"

"Seriously, I heard Arlo announced she is cripple and Seraphina didn't object."

"Hahahaha, so she got what she deserved!"

"Exactly! I even heard that Illena took her for fun."

"Good! Do you think we should join in?"

"There is no need, everyone will have their turn for fun"

I can't believe what I'm hearing from these two fags talking in the hallway!

*SLAM*

"Where's Sera!? Where did Illeana take her!?"

As soon as I heard what had happened, I grabbed one of them and pressed them to the wall, and tried to get information.

"Calm down man! It's your turn to have fun, don't spoil their fun for now!"

"TELL ME WHERE ARE THEY!"

I'm angry, I don't know why but I'm angry. The moment I heard that Sera was hurt, my blood jumped to my brain.

"Okay okay, Illena usually takes students to craft class for fun, she can be there."

"They better be there, or I'll take you two there for 'fun'!"

Once I got something about where they were, I quickly started going to the crafting class. I hope that Illena girl didn't do anything too bad to Sera because I don't want to be a monster again.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH"

As I approached the craft classroom, I heard a high-pitched cry echoing through the corridors, It was Sera's!

Now I'm sure, Sera is here, and the people are 'having fun' with her!

"WHAT IS GOING HERE"

I got in without delay and made sure I was here. Then when I looked into the room, I saw two people other than Sera. But the first thing I noticed, Sera, was lying on the ground!

Then I looked at the other two, one of whom was a presumed sophomore with lavender hair. The other was a high school girl with a bob cut and maroonish-terracotta hair, which must be Illena. Illena held scissors in one hand and long purple hair in the other. This hair must belong to Sera!

"J-John-n"

Illena swallowed her little tongue in front of me.

"What's going on here!? Explain!"

"It's no big deal, we're just having some fun!"

F̵͉͂̀͝u̴͙̺͙̩̒̈́̍͝͝n̸̛͙̜̺͈̫̪̦͐͊̏̾͆͐̚͝

Ẏ̴̛͍̫̺͔͉̦̗̮̳̭̣̬̰͍ͅe̵̠̖͌̀́̅ṡ̶̢̧̛͈͇̭̦̠͔̅̓̎,̶̛̰̯̬̜̀̓͋̊̍͊͐̊͐̂̍̈́̄͠͠͠ ̷̢̙̰̦̇̓͂̑̓͋̿̄͠F̴̡̢̪̬͈̮͖̳̹̠̯̺̋̓́̒̈͗̀͛̇̅͊̀͂͘̕͘͠ͅư̵̧͍̥͇̳̪̙̳̗̝͓̣̝̙͚̮̗͎̅͜n̷̡̡̤̹̙̞̝͉͈̼̝̣͙͆̿̇̏͛̀͑̔͆̈̂̀̕͝͝!̴̦̝͚͔̳͖͖̦̘͍̰̠̪̫̅̍̏̀̎̆̀̎͂̉̈́̿͂̾̓͘͝͠͝