Chapter 17

This was the last straw. I turned around, hurried to Blyke's side, and activated my ability, and hit the nearest wall with the side of my hand.

"BLYKE! SHUT UP!"

Then I went to my room without looking back.

As soon as I entered my room, I immediately threw myself on my bed. Normally I would have taken my shower around this time, but right now I don't want to move a finger.

I still wonder why I did this.

I'll take a shower in the morning, but I'll just change my uniform now, I'm not callous enough to sleep in it.

I changed my uniform and slept, or rather tried to sleep. I woke up from nightmares three times during the night. Claire still haunts me in my dreams.

After all, it was morning and school time was approaching. I had to get out of bed and left my room to take my shower.

In the living room as I left my room to go to the bathroom, Blyke sat brooding, He didn't notice me.

"Blyke!"

"HUH!" 

He suddenly awoke from his stupor.

"Gather the others, I have something I want to tell you. And I'm sorry about last night."

"Okay."

I've showered, changed, and I'm ready to meet the others. Blyke said the others had gathered in Remi's room, so I went there.

The distance between the boys' and girls' dorms was not far, but for me, it was like walking a long marathon.

I came to Remi's door. School time had already started, but I don't think anyone here cares about that right now.

I knocked on the door, after a while Remi opened the door.

"JOHN! Finally!"

"Good morning to you too!"

"Not so good after the last thing"

"Where are the others?"

"Inside, everyone is waiting for you. Blyke said you have something to tell us, and we're all very curious about these things."

Now or never. Remi invited me in. Blyke, Isen, and Sera were sitting and waiting for me when I entered Remi's Hall.

"Good morning everyone"

"Good morning to you too, our King!"

Remi pushes her limits

"John, what's all this going on?"

Sera, of course, is the most curious one, and it is she who deserves the most explanation.

"I will tell"

I sat in the single chair in Remi's living room and started to talk about my past. It seems like a very difficult process awaits me.

"Where do I begin...?"

"New Bostin!"

While I was thinking out loud, Isen interrupted. Isen knows some things, but how much to learn.

"Isen, tell me what you know about New Bostin!"

"Well... Arlo suspected you in the Turf War you went to and asked me to gather information about you. Do you remember the topic of the article, it was to find out where you came from. After I found out where you came from, I did some research and learned from your old school that they kicked you out because they couldn't control you, and that you were hiding your true level. As I was about to give this information to Arlo, you dethroned him."