Chapter 11

As we agreed yesterday, I waited for Seraphina after school.

She spent the first day in his life without power. It must have been very difficult, I am knowledgeable in these matters.

Although I did not meet with her during the day, I did not receive any news that she lost her powers. Therefore, we can say that no one has learned from school yet. But this situation does not last forever.

Although this situation bothers me right now, there is another situation that bothers me much more.

"Where is this girl?!"

I had learned from my dad before about how exhausting girls are. According to my dad, my mom would never be there on time. My dad still complains about it.

Claire wasn't like that, but she doesn't count.

"If she doesn't come in five minutes, we're not going shopping! What will she do? She's going to force me to shop!?"

As soon as I finished my reproach, I saw from afar a short girl with long purple hair approaching me.

"Sorry I kept you waiting."

"It's okay, I didn't wait long anyway"

Damn you Remi! You abuse my goodwill too much.

"Aren't we going?"

I noticed Seraphina looking at me while I was cursing Remi. Meanwhile, I noticed something else, Seraphina is very short. Her height didn't catch my attention as I had never been with her before.

"Sorry, let's go."

We started going to the mall together. But Seraphina was shy with me. Of course, I understand why. But that didn't stop making the situation dire.

As we approached the train station, I noticed that Seraphina was walking far behind me. There was almost enough space for 2 more people to come between us.

This situation started to bother me. It's like I forced her here, but Seraphina is the reason I came here. If she continues like this, I will have some words against her.

"Well, I want to ask you something"

"What do you want to ask?"

"What is your name?"

What?

Is this girl serious?

Did she really not know my name?

"John"

"John? I've never heard of anyone by that name before."

"I hadn't heard of anyone named Seraphina either. But I've got one right now. Life is full of surprises."

We reached the train station. Seraphina did not open her mouth after that conversation between us.

"Seraphina, have you made a shopping list? I don't want to spend much time in the mall."

I hate malls. But luckily, no one knows this but me, not even my dad.

"hmm no..."

I'm going to throw myself off the train now. I feel like a babysitter.

"But don't worry, I have memorized the things I plan to buy, no list needed. My memory is strong"

That's right, Seraphina is the smartest girl in school. I thought her intelligence was flying along with her ability, but I was wrong.

Finally, the train journey came to an end and we got off at the mall station. It was slowly getting dark.

"Come on, let's hurry. I want to get home before dark."