Chapter 15

Isen knew things about me he shouldn't know, I'm sure of that now. I'll deal with him later! But now I have a more important job, ARLO!

As I suddenly came out of the infirmary, throughout the school, I began to question where Arlo might be, asking whoever came in front of me. I finally saw it!

"ARLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

As soon as I saw him, I shouted for him to notice me. There was a distance between us, after shouting, I immediately approached him and reduced the distance between us to a solitary space.

"John, what's your problem? Why are you shouting like crazy?"

"You're my problem, Arlo! Why did you do it!?"

"Why did I do what? Just be clear!"

Is he pretending to be an idiot or he is an idiot, it's hard to understand.

"HEY! You're talking to the king! Be respectful!"

The pet next to Arlo spoke. I don't like this bluebird's interference!

"This is none of your business! Fuck off!"

He suddenly took a step back. I've never met this person before, but he must have heard my name. He knows I'm stronger than him.

"John, what's driving you crazy!"

"Arlo, why did you explain to the school that Sera is a cripple!? You knew what was going to happen to her!"

"Sera'? Did you mean Seraphina? When did you start calling her that? You have to respect those who are stronger than you."

He's trying to change the subject.

"Don't try to change the subject and answer!"

"Oh my god! She came and tried to talk to me knowing she is cripple, not knowing where to stand. I wanted her to know where to stand, that she was cripple now, and the whole school heard what I said, that's all."

"Why would you do something like that? You knew what would happen to her if this news came out! Besides, how did you find out!?"

"I don't care, she's cripple now, and the weak should know where they are! And why does it concern you how I found out, why does all this concern you!? John, you're one of the strongmen in this school, there's no reason for you to be interested in cripples like Seraphina!"

All that he said did nothing but increase my anger even more. After saying these words, he tried to get away from me.

"You can't go anywhere! We're not done talking yet!"

I tried to stop him, but he put a barrier in front of me.

"Know your place! We're done talking! Don't come near me to talk about this again!"

He ordered me, but no one in this school can order me!

"No! You know your place!"

I put my barrier inside the barrier he put around me.

"John, I don't understand what your point is, but you're starting to piss me off! You need to know that you can't beat me!"

Then he started to shrink his barrier, his mind was going to break my barrier and eliminate me. I, on the other hand, enlarged my barrier and brought it face to face with his barrier. From here on, it was a barrier durability war. An outsider would watch with horror and curiosity as an elite-tier such as myself come up against the King and the beating he will face if I hadn't lied about my level!

"Wh-what!?"

Arlo's barrier failed to defy mine. I enlarged my barrier and finally ripped it apart.

Everyone around couldn't believe what had happened, including his pet bird next to him. The school's 'Defence King' had lost to an elite-tier.

Arlo fell to his knees, damaged by the shattering of his barrier. So I went right in front of him and covered my right hand with a small barrier.

*COUGH COUGH* "I knew you were hiding something."

"It's your foolishness to go against me when you know that!"

Then I hit him hard with my right hand. I can't say I punched because it was a barrier blow. After receiving the blow, Arlo fell to the ground on his back, I put one foot behind his lying head and shouted again, out of breath, loud enough for the whole school to hear me.

"EVERYONE LISTEN TO ME! ARLO IS DETHRONED BY ME! I AM YOUR NEW KING! IF ANYONE TRIES TO HURT SERAPHINA, THEY WILL HAVE TO FACE ME!"

After I finished my announcement, I turned to the pet bluebird.

"Go tell the school newspaper about this and let everyone know what I said, it's an order!

He nodded in horror and ran past me. Then I turned my attention to Jack, who was under my feet.

"And you, don't even try to approach Sera again! Got it!?"

He let out a grunt, I take that as a yes.

"Good, see you later, Jack!"

Chapter 15 End

I just published the Prologue chapter of my new book, "Future"! After this book is finished, I will continue to write its chapters, but I say go ahead and check it out, it might interest you!

I hope you enjoy it

Until next time, cya