Chapter 14 - Freedom

Preface

I haven't been logged into this account since 2017, and I don't even know wether anyone still reads this fanfiction. To be honest, I'm not even into Kpop anymore, but I thought I wanted to write another chapter, as I'm curious to if anyone is still interested after all these years. :)

Chapter 14

Taehyung was so confused as why Jungkook left him once again, but it was also that one thing, that made him want to stay there and wait for him once again. Though, he started to realize how toxic Jungkook's behaviour was. Although, it certainly wasn't for the fact that he was quite literally being held captive in his house for quite a while now. It felt like a long time, at least. Now that he thought about it, he probably had only been there for a couple of days. He went to the window and looked outside, wondered what time it might be. Actually, he didn't really care about the time. He mostly just wanted Jungkook to get back in the room, because whenever he came in the room, he could sense the atmosphere of both fear and excitement all at once. His pulse would rise, and he could feel the blood rising to his cheeks. 

Taehyung wondered if Jungkook felt that way as well. He had wondered for quite a while now. It was as if he knew Jungkook liked him, but then why would he keep on doing this. It was like a game to him. 

As a bunch og big, dark clouds covered the sky and rain started pouring heavily, Taehyung was still looking out the window. "Lucky me, not being outside in this shitty weather", he thought to himself. "Well, it's not like I would be anyways, I'm stuck in here" - But then it hit him. All of a sudden he desperately wanted to leave. Not only because he wanted to obviously go outside, but especially because he wanted to turn the tables around. It was a kind of desire to leave, not to stay away, but mostly to get chased over again. It was not like he felt like he was being kidnapped, even though he might have been. Taehyung felt like he was actually worth the chase, and now he wanted to challenge Jungkook. 

As time passed and the night had started, Taehyung was figuring out a plan all by himself. Jungkook never really came back into the room, as Tae had wished he would. Though, he had heard him lurking by the door a couple of times - Jungkook was mysterious, but definitely not so quiet. 

As Taehyung was slowly connecting the dots to create a plan, he suddenly heard a knock from the bedroom door. A knock? Why would anyone ever knock on the door, and when has that ever happened? The door opened slowly just a couple of seconds after the knock. Taehyung had been sitting in the bedroom with no lights on at all, all night, and as the door opened, the bright, yellowish light from the hallway broke in. Taehyung couldn't tell who was standing in the door, but he could see a silhouette. Obviously, it was Jungkook, though. Who else would it be? The silhouette approached him slowly, and yes, it was Jungkook. Though, Taehyung wondered why he was so calm and even knocked on the door. Usually, he would've probably made a more marked appearance. Slowly, Jungkook sat down on the bed beside him, not saying a single word. It felt like he was sitting there for a long time, although it had only been a minute or two. All of a sudden, he sighed. "Tae, I want you to just go home".

Taehyung's heart sunk and he could feel his blood rushing to his head, creating a unbelievable pain just behind his eyes. He was holding his tears, and he didn't even know why. He wanted to leave anyways, but why did Jungkook have to make him. 

Without further a do, he grabbed his shoes downstairs and left. As he closed the front door behind him, without even looking back once, Taehyung considered calling the police, calling his parents and even his teachers. Honestly, he did not even want to, though. He was just pissed that Jungkook had made him leave, while he should be enjoying his first few minutes of freedom.