Chapter 7 - Vampire.

Jungkook grabbed Taehyungs chin. Taehyung closed his eyes. He didn't know what Jungkook was planning or talking about.

'What...?' Taehyung silently said. Jungkook didn't answer him.

Taehyungs heartbeat got faster and faster, louder and louder. What was happening? He always knew something was wrong with Jungkook. Suddenly he opened his eyes. Jungkook was smiling bright at him, and for the first time Taehyung noticed something. Jungkooks canine teeth were sharp like a new bought kitchen knife.

Taehyung shook his head and blinked his eyes, Jungkook lost the grip on his chin. Jungkook turned his back to him and went to the corner of his room, where there stood an old dusty CD player. He sat down on the floor, putting a CD inside of it.

Suddenly 'Fly' by Got7 started playing. Jungkook was still sitting down on his knees, not moving. Taehyungs jaw dropped as he heard the melody.

After a couple of minutes the song changed and Jungkook stood up. He turned around with a cold facial expression. Taehyung gulped and looked down at his own grey shoes. Right after he heard the sound of a closing door, he also heard the sound of a door being locked with a rusty key. He stared at the door.

Did he just... Lock me inside his room?

Taehyung laid down on Jungkooks bed, looking up at the wall. He sighed. His hands formed a fist. Red was now the color of his face.

'Shit!' A warm tear rolled down his cheeks. He closed his watery eyes, hoping not to cry too loud. Taehyung didn't wanted Jungkook to notice him.

Damn it!

Why did I trust this asshole?

I was almost falling for him.

The song changed again. This time it was a unknown melody. It was sad, not helping Taehyung to stop crying. The music relaxed him, but he still cried. At the end he fell asleep. He had cried himself to sleep.

All of a sudden Jungkook came back again. He stared at Taehyung, who just fell asleep. Jungkook smiled a bit as he noticed him. Now he had a chance to bite him and drink his blood, but... he couldn't. If he would bite him he would turn into a Vampire too. Then he would have the need for blood too. It wasn't easy to be a Vampire or live like one. It wasn't easy to have a secret like that. Jungkook wouldn't like seeing Taehyung have such problems, since he cared about him. Actually he cared about him a lot.

He decided to make a scratch on his arms skin, so he hadn't have to bite him and turn him to a Vampire. The blood ran out of his arm and Taehyung widened his eyes, as he felt Jungkooks warm lips sucking it up. The pain woke him up. He tried to pull back his arm, but Jungkook wouldn't stop.

'Jungkook, what are you doing?' Taehyung yelled at him. Right after Jungkook stopped and looked at him. He smirked with blood dripping down his lips. Jungkook loosened the grip on his arm, so Taehyung pulled it back. He looked scared at the wound, but as he lifted up his head again, he saw Jungkook who came near him. Taehyung sowly tried to crawl backwards on the bed, until he already had reached the wall and was trapped by Jungkook. They stared at each other, blood was dripping down on Taehyungs iceblue jacket.

Please tell me this is a dream.

Please!