Chapter 4 - Confusion.

After Breakfast Taehyung cleaned the kitchen. Then he went upstairs to his room and changes his clothes. He took a white Long sleeved shirt out of his closet, and a pair of black ripped jeans.
He sat down on his bed, but suddenly he remembered something:
He had to go to school today, he was very late. He immediately jumped up from his bed and ran down the stairs. He grabbed his school bag and his shoes. As he was about to run out of his front door, he forgot his jacket. Running as fast as he could made him thirsty and tired, when he arrived school.
Taehyung opened the door to his classroom and sighed.

"What are you doing here so late, Kim Taehyung?", The teacher asked him very loudly in front of the whole class, making it even more embarrassing.

Taehyung lied as he answered, but the teacher didn't notice it. Actually she didn't even care, as long as she could get paid.
Taehyung sat down on his seat. Jungkook staring at him again with his jaw dropped.

"You lied to her, right?",Jungkook whispered to him while he smirked a bit. Taehyung nod his head, not looking at him. Right after he gulped, hoping Jungkook wouldn't tell her.

The rest of the day was horrible. Taehyung studied hard, but he didn't have the power for it. Almost every second his eyelids were falling down. He was almost asleep, wasn't listening to the teacher.
Suddenly someone came near Taehyung. It was the teacher. He felt a warm hand slapping his cheeks.

"Kim Taehyung! Answer me!" The teacher yelled at him. Did she even ask for something? Taehyung couldn't remember.

"Wha-What?", Taehyung whispered. His voice didn't allow him to speak louder.

It was the worst day he ever had in school. Actually also the most embarrassing. And right after school ended, it wouldn't get better, since Jungkook asked him to see his home. First of all he was kind of scared by Jungkook, and second, his day was already ruined. He couldn't imagine to happen more weird stuff.

But anyway, Jungkook followed Taehyung to the way to his home. As they went inside something came up to Taehyungs mind.

'For blood'

Did he dare to ask Jungkook?

"Jungkook... What was that message?" Taehyung asked him shyly.

Jungkook looked at him confused. "Message? What message?'"

Taehyung tried to explain, but Jungkook didn't knew what he was talking about.

Did I imagine it?
What is going on?
Was it a prank?

Taehyung was confused. What? Why? How? He tried to forget about it and went with Jungkook to his room. As they went inside Jungkook's jaw dropped.

"Wow, I like it here!"
"Thank... You", Taehyung answered, didn't really know what to say.

They both sat down on his bed. Taehyung's body went from sitting down to lying down. Again Jungkook stared at him and so did Taehyung. Jungkook smiled a bit, while Taehyungs facial expression was blank and cold. Why was he always staring like this?

Suddenly Jungkook turned around and looked out of the window. It was getting darker and darker. That meant that it would get later and later too. Taehyung still stared at Jungkook, he couldn't help himself.

"Taehyung, would it be okay if I stay over night?"