Chapter 2 - House.

5. January, 2017, Thursday.

Taehyung was going to school while listening to his music. Right after New Year's Eve the snow melted, so now his school way was only made of puddles. Even though there wasn't snow on the streets anymore, it was colder now. Taehyung looked down at his phone.
'2 degree'.
Right after he saw how cold it was, he ran into the front door of his school.
Suddenly he felt a warm body bump into his. Both of them fell down on the ice cold floor, in the school hallway. Taehyung looked up to the guy. He only saw his shining black hair, but he couldn't recognize him. Slowly the guy lifted up his head. Taehyung got eye contact with him. He noticed that it was... Jungkook.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Tae." Jungkook said very shyly with a low voice.

Taehyung only gave him his bright smile, but he didn't answer him.

"Should we go to class?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung immediately nodded.

On their way to class Jungkook didn't even dare to look at Taehyung again. There was kind of an awkward silence between them. Suddenly something came up to Taehyungs mind. His mom gave him some money, so he could go to his favorite cafe after school.

"Jungkook? Why don't we go to a cafe today?" He asked with a shy smile.

Jungkook nodded and smirked in a creepy way, but Taehyung ignored it.

After school, 4pm.

Jungkook followed Taehyung on the way to a cafe. He had no idea which one it was. There were so many, most of them looked the same. 'Dank Je wel' - A dutch cafe in the middle of a small street, near their school. Both of them sat down on the blue chairs in the corner of the cafe. Taehyung loved this cafe because of its lovely atmosphere. He hoped that Jungkook would like it here too, but Jungkook didn't really show any facial expression. Taehyung couldn't figure out what he was thinking about the situation. There was an awkward silence between the both of them, they could only hear other people talking. Someone was talking about work. Other people were talking about music. Everyone was talking, but Jungkook and Taehyung didn't even dare to cough if they needed to.

"Welcome, can I help you?" A tall girl in a black work uniform stood right in front of the table.

Jungkook immediately answered her. "Both of us want a Strawberry Milkshake, thank you."

Taehyungs eyes began to widen. He didn't even tell Jungkook what he wanted.

"Respectless."

Taehyung thought. The cafe employee walked away. She had formed a weak smile with er big lips. Taehyung was still a little annoyed by Jungkook, but he tried to ignore his feelings.
Finally Jungkook started talking with Taehyung. He asked him a lot of questions, which made him a little uncomfortable.

After a couple of questions and minutes, their drinks came. "Two Milkshakes for you!" The quite beautiful girl said and walked away, while she smiled very bright.

"Have you been to this cafe before?" Taehyung asked shyly. Jungkook looked down at the floor for a moment. "No." He said with a poker face, looking straight into Taehyungs eyes. They started talking very much, until they noticed that they actually talked for a very long time, and they should go home.

They got outside the cafe and Taehyung was about to say good bye, but suddenly Jungkook said something.

"I live right there!" Jungkook said with the brightest smile on his face, that Taehyung had ever seen. He pointed out a very big house down the street.

"Do you want to see how I live?"

Taehyung nodded. He was kind of nervous, but at the same time excited. He didn't really like to meet or talk to strangers, so he hoped that Jungkooks parents weren't at his home.

"Eomma! I'm home!" Jungkook yelled so loud that the neighbours probably could hear him.

"Ah, shit.
I don't want to meet his parents.
What should I say?"

That was the only thing Taehyung could think of.

"Huh? Doesn't look like she's at home", Jungkook chuckled and Taehyung smiled shyly, while feeling the warm air in Jungkooks house.
Taehyung followed Jungkook into his living room. They both sat down on the sofa. Jungkook stared at Taehyung. Taehyung hadn't noticed him, he looked down at the wood floor.