Chapter 10 - Bad Treating.

As Jungkook was locking the door so Taehyung couldn't escape, he thought about what just happened. Taehyung was such a pretty boy. The way he looked around the room, smiled and tried not to get in trouble.

Jungkook went downstairs and made some breakfast. Cooking was not one of his talents, so he just smeared butter on a bread. He grabbed the bread and went upstairs. His fingers were oily and covered in warm melted butter.

Taehyung could hear that someone tried to grab the door handle, but it was still locked. After the person sighed. Obviously it was Jungkook who forgot to unlock the door. When he finally had unlocked the door, he pushed down the door handle slowly. Taehyung widened his eyes as he saw the bread that Jungkook had placed on a grey plate. He had been so hungry, but first now he noticed. Before his thoughts were not about food, but going home.

Jungkook placed the plate with the bread on his desk and then came near Taehyung.

'Don't ever destroy my things again, okay?' Jungkook said slowly and silently. All of a sudden his oily hand slapped Taehyungs confused face. Taehyung cheek turned red as Jungkook was slowly moving out of the room again.

Jungkook was probably talking about the drawings that he had ripped apart. Taehyung looked at the desk. Should he eat the bread? His hunger was too strong and took control over his body immediately. He stood up and grabbed the bread. As he opened his mouth, he felt the rough side of the bread touching his tongue. The taste of the melted butter made him smile. Finally some food, no matter what it was, Taehyung would get happy.

The only thing he could think of was food in that moment, until Jungkook popped up in his mind.

Why is that bastard so handsome?

On one side Jungkook was a handsome and cute guy, but on the other side he was a devilish psychopath, that scared Taehyung to death.

On on side Taehyung really cared for him, but on the other side he would like to smash his Windows and stab him with the broken glass.

Taehyung didn't really have these brutal thoughts so often, only when he was very angry. But now... Jungkook made him think of these Things. He made him crazy while keeping him  inside of a grey room.

After Taehyung thinking about Jungkook for a long time while eating, he actually came back into the room. He looked around the whole room, trying to find out what Taehyung had destroyed now. It was like he liked to slap and treat Taehyung bad for doing something wrong. The door smashed into the wall as he came closer to Taehyung. He sat down on his knees infront of him, who was sitting on the bed. Taehyung looked confused at him, while Jungkook looked like he wanted to speak and took a deep breath. As he was about to say something, he smashed his lips together again and said nothing. Jungkooks gaze went to his feet.

A few seconds after, he stood up Again and went to the door. What was he trying to do? Confusing Taehyung?

Taehyung was now more confused. He actually didn't wanted Jungkook to go Again. Without him it was so boring. The feeling Taehyung got when he came inside the room was scary, but he liked the evil way of treating.

'Jungkook, please don't leave again', Taehyung mumbled. Jungkook rose his eyebrows at these Words. He came over to Taehyung Again and sat Down beside him.

'Why do you want me to stay?' Jungkook whispered in his ear with a smirk. Taehyung didn't dare answer him. And Again he got this feeling. The feeling of being scared of his warm evil voice, but also being scared of blushing infront of him.

Do I like him?

Taehyungs thoughts were only based on these words.Jungkook waited for an answer, even though deep inside of him he knew that he would never get one. He was actually fine with it, he liked the silence and being near Taehyung.