Love and Bruises

It had been two days since I had woken up and I hadn't saw Yoongi once. Seokjin had kept me bed bound as I had lost 'too much blood', but I felt fine. I did. Truly. Not like he believed me anyway, but it gave a good opportunity to relax for once. I had no work, I could catch up on sleep and one of the boys would keep me company. It was Seokjin mostly, after all he was taking care of me, but sometimes during the night Jimin would sleep by my bed side and in the morning he was gone.

It was suspicious, in a way it felt like a distraction from the real problem. I hadn't actually seen Yoongi; and Seokjin was doing a good job at bringing him up. I had heard him though, around about five in the morning he and Seokjin would speak before the front door would slam. It must be so strange for him, having hybrids - six at that - in the household, I couldn't even begin to imagine the concoction of smells the house contained. How anxious he must be.

I sighed, resting my head against the backboard of the bed. Seokjin turned, eyes studying my hunched form. He sniffed softly, eyes downcast for a moment before filling the empty space by my legs. His fingers gently caressed my knee sending a shockwave through my body, my nose scrunched at the touch almost loving the feeling. This was the reason that Yoongi didn't want hybrids around me, my irrational attachment to those I barely know but have grown to love. Seokjin became blurred as I buried my head between my hands, I was abandoning Yoongi. Both of our fears were coming to light, and it scared me.

" He'll be okay beansprout." Seokjin placed his head softly on my head, ruffling my hair gently. It sucked to know that my feelings couldn't be kept secret, especially when Seokjin could read me like a book. " He just needs some time, he'll come around."

I sniffled, using the back of my hand to wipe my snot, then looked up at him. His eyes were filled with sorrow yet so much determination. " You don't know Yoongi like I do, he'll never forgive me."

Seokjin chuckled, gently pulling me into a hug. For some reason despite my mental protest my body seemed to respond, wrapping my arms around his waist and burying my face in his neck. I bit my lip, trying to hold back the sob I wanted to release only to fail as the elder murmured softly into my ear, his hand gently caressing my hair. I broke down in his arms. A vulnerable stance that I couldn't bare show Yoongi.

"I don't want to loose him Seokjin, he means the world to me." I hiccupped a few times as Seokjin placed a soft kiss against my forehead. " What if he gets hurt, what if he doesn't come back."

" I may not know Yoongi like you do but I know he'll come back. He has to." He whispered, hands cradling me as my tears slowed.

" How can you be so sure?" I turned to look at him, his eyes looking directly into my own. For some reason I felt as though I could trust him, though the aching in my chest was still there.

" He loves you little beansprout. He wouldn't dare leave you." His voice was laced in such confidence that made my heart flutter but I couldn't help but feel betrayed by my own feelings.

He gently grasped my shoulders, putting some distance between us just as a knock echoed across the room. I wiped the tear stains away from my cheeks just as the door opened slightly, Jimin's puffy face popped out from behind the door a weak smile on his face as he scanned the room. He sniffed slightly, eyes widening slightly before stepping inside.

" Joonie wants to meet her before we leave." His voice was weak, eyes slightly darting towards the door and the floor. It made my heart sink, the poor boy still felt guilty even after reassuring him that it wasn't his fault. For a moment my mouth gaped, finally taking his words in and looking at Seokjin. He avoided my gaze, instead nodded in Jimin's direction as he left.

" Do you need help standing up?" He asked, voice breaking slightly as he rose from the bed. I shook my head, turning to overhang my feet over the edge and swiftly used the mattress to push myself up. I sighed watching as Seokjin left through the door, dragging his feet as I trailed behind him.