Perspective V1

* Namjoon's POV*

I felt weak.

Just holding the fragile girl in my arms, weighing nothing compared to the guilt on my shoulders. Her tears staining her pale cheekbones, hands grasped tightly against my shirt.

I was guilty.

If it wasn't for me she wouldn't have gone in that room. If I hadn't pleaded for her too save Jungkook, she wouldn't have just been...

I felt my head shake away my thoughts.

What if she was there with someone else? Someone better to protect her, Jin, Jimin? Hell even her own hybrid. That thought plagued me; more than I cared to admit.

Yet the more I thought about it the worse the guilt became. She trusted me. She chose me out of everyone to assist her. But why? She didn't know me? We barely even talked.

And now, it felt like she'd never talk to me again.

I hadn't even realised I had made it home till Hoseok teasingly smiled in the hallway, clearly just walking out of the kitchen to, no doubt, where the rest of them probably resided.

His eyebrow raised, eyes darting between my arms and my face, analysing, silently querying. Hoseoks nose crinkled, worry written on his features before I slipped alongside him.

If he could smell the same putrid smell I had to deal with, then there was no doubt the others could as well. They will come running in a matter of minutes, souring my already discourse day.

I had made my way down the hallway, gently shaking awake the sniffling girl as I opened her door. For some reason it felt like an invasion of privacy.

Yet the smell of marshmallows seemed to take away the fact I felt like a stranger. Her room felt welcoming, comforting and most importantly safe. For myself and no doubt her.

I sighed, gently unfolding her fluffy covers and placing her on the mattress. She shivered, her pale skin glistening with sweat. Her wrists were now sporting dark red marks, which would no doubt bleed into a black bruise.

Unwillingly my eyes strayed to her neck. Already purple and blue. Like she had been pricked repetitively with a needle, small and painful. Yet on the other side, I could barely see a much large one, similar to the likes of a gold ball -I assume.

I would need to get Jin to looked over her later, after an explanation anyway.

She didn't deserve this. It should have been me. Just like it was when I was under Jaewon.I should have protected her.

Oh God. What are the others going to say? What will they think of me as a leader? What will Jungkook say? Would Yoongi rip my throat out?

Placing the cover over her canvased body, I pulled away. Unable to compute my thoughts, I slowly backed out the room.

' Don't leave me.'

My ears pricked at that sound, soft and delicate just like the person it came from. I turned on my heel, eyes analysing the young girl who propped herself up on her arms, wiping at her eyes.

She was adorable, childlike.

I shook my head. How inappropriate.

Her arms outstretched towards me as I inched closer, barely able to look at her directly. I took a seat by her side, hand subconsciously moving to lie her back down.

'Please just rest, you've had a traumatic experience that will have a drastic toll on your body.'

She hummed, hand coming to rest on my own. She was trembling against me, but her puffy eyes held a sort of dominance that was quiet overwhelming to see.

I had never took it upon myself to realise just what she was like as a person. Ever since we had barged our way into her life she had one accident over another but in the end always came out smiling.

Was she always targeted like this? By her own hybrid? By filthy men who could take of her just because she was so beautifully innocent?

' Do you want me to get someone?' I licked my lip nervously, pointing to the door. ' I could get Yoongi or even Jin to get you looked after?'

Her eyes seemed to droop at that, her small lips sighing as her hand slithered back to her side. The smile she sported was gone, a stoic passive look remaining as she shook her head.

' Joonie, please stay with me.'

I was sweating. She had never called me that name before today. Before she was weak. Before she was passed out in my arms.

But now.

This was different in ways I couldn't even explain. The scent of marshmallows was stronger, more deliciously smelling than when I had first entered the room. It was compelling. Drawing me in completely.

' Do you want me to come under the blanket?' She nodded, pulling the cover upwards to give me space to crawl in. I chuckled slightly, slipping off my shoes and subsequently under the covers.

' thank you.'

There was a hint of joy in her voice as she placed the cover over us, my body instantly absorbing her body heat.

' You're welcome?'

I had no idea what she was thanking me for? What had I really done to warrant such a thing? No. I shouldn't think so negatively.

Her arms suddenly swung around my waist, pulling me closer to her. Her face snuggled gently into my chest, breathing slow and heavy. She was asleep.

A smile fell onto my face. She was just like Tae. A sleep hugger. Perhaps they would sleep well together. My arm slipped its way around her waist, chin resting gently against her head.

She was beautiful.

Even with the line of drool seeping into my drying shirt.

Whilst I haven't known her for long, staying in this place felt like home. Having her in my arms felt like I belonged somewhere. Having a place such as this as our home, was the best decision I had ever made as a leader.

It was easy to see now that this fragile creature was a lot more than the bold, friendly girl he had originally met. There were parts of her that many people didn't get to see.

Despite that she was perfect inside and out.

Perhaps that was why his pack had fallen so easily in love with her. It was as easy as counting to three.