The wrath of a lover

Namjoon had disappeared the next morning, somewhere around 3 or 4 AM, leaving me alone an alpaca plushie replacing his warmth. Everything hurt, so much so, I had procrastinated for over an hour willing my body just to inch slowly off the bed. At this point I wasn't sure if it was the physical hurt that stopped me from leaving my safe sheets, my mind overrunning with snippets of yesterdays fiasco, how disappointed Namjoon would be that I just gave up so easily, took him away from his pack just so I would feel just the tiniest bit safe.

Yoongi. Oh God, how would Yoongi react? Did he already leave to find Jaewon? Did he kick the boys out of the house? Did he beat Namjoon to a pulp? That question forced me upright, the soreness around my neck growing worse as the skin pulled with my movement, and clambered over the bed. They had to be alright, somewhere deep inside I knew that they were fine, but that was deep down.

So that's how I ended up softly clambering down the stairs, forcing a smile on my lips as I entered the main room. Seven sets of eyes glanced at me, glistening with a different emotion that seemed to radiate through the atmosphere, but most importantly, my gaze focused on Jungkook.

Tied and gagged to a chair with tears steaming down his plump cheeks and his hair damp with sweat.

" What's going on here?" I stepped forward, almost testing the waters. If Jungkook was in his heat they would have isolated him, so this, this was different. Almost like he was bound in a straight jacket, a harm to himself. My thoughts flurried as Jungkook directed his attention to the far end of the room, frustration moulding his eyebrows.

" They're giving him a little lesson." Yoongi spoke up, hands resting behind his head as he took a seat on the couch.

" What kind of lesson requires you to tie him up like a rabid animal?" I could feel the blood boil in my palms, nails digging deep into my skin. The boys stared down at me, a soft look on their faces. Jin stepped forward, placing a hand on my shoulder and pulling me into his chest. His fingers threaded through my greasy hair, patting me like a pet. Was it his way of comfort? My hands subconsciously fell behind his waist, returning his gesture with a tight chest.

" Kookie wanted to go back." Jin murmured, his breath passing my ear. Shivers rack my body, and I wasn't sure if it was from his words or his heat. I felt a frown etch onto my forehead, gently pulling away from the elder boy, eyes straying to Jungkook who looked everywhere but my eyes.

" Go where?" I think my voice cracked, but I wasn't quite sure, I think I just wanted to block out the answer one of them would tell me. Jungkook wanted to leave. That brought the worst thoughts to my mind. Did I not love him enough, did I not keep him safe.

" Back to him."

My legs tugged me to Jungkook's chair, bending down to his height, resting a hand on his knee. His eyes quivered, staring at the ground beside me. His cheeks were flushed, dried tears more prominent on his greasy skin. Just how long was he tied up here?

" Kookie, please look at me." The boy squinted his eyes, shaking his head lightly. " I love you, so much, you and your brothers. What happened to me wasn't your fault, please don't get blaming yourself, if I had to I would do it ten times over to make sure he would never lay his hands on you or Namjoon again. I would do anything for you, it's going to take a lot more than an asshole like him to keep me from you."

" Really, do you promise?" His voice was hoarse, no doubt from the dehydration and the crying. My hand brushed against his cheek with an affirmative grunt. I could tell he was thinking things over as he licked his lips, a guttural sound rising from his chest as his eyes snapped open, full of life and resolve. I smiled at him. " Then kiss me."

"Woah, Kookie, she can't do that." My smile fell, eyes darting to Yoongi who seemed unbothered by the boys declaration. Apart of me had expected him to already grab the boys throat, snarling and yelling, but he was half asleep, a coy smirk playing on his lips.

" So you lied, you don't love me, you wouldn't do anything for me." He jerked forwards, the restraints around his legs groaning and elasticating. Hoseok went behind him, brushing his hair in a calming manner, but Jungkook was anything but calm.

" Kookie you can't just ask things like that." Jimin soothed, not bothering to move to his youngers side.

" Kook, it's not that I do-"

" Do it." My blood ran cold, eyes flicking to Yoongi who had folded his legs over the other, leaning forward in the chair with amused eyes. His eyes met mine, it had been a while since I had saw him like this so excited, so full of entertainment. " I can't stand listening to him whine anymore, do you know how much sleep I can get with him complaining?"

I hadn't even realised Jungkook's hands had been untied as he pulled the top of my shirt, a wave of nausea swirling my brain, as his lips collided with my own. I felt the panic through my veins, the guilt in my heart as I came to a realisation; I maybe had feelings for Jungkook. There was a sense of warmth that pulsed through my cheeks as his tongue traced my lips, forcing his way into my mouth.

Did I love Jungkook, or was this just a feeling of adrenaline? The second man I had kissed in my life. Another hybrid. What was wrong with me?

" Alright kook, you can let go of her now." Jungkook's tongue intertwined with my own, ignoring whoever had called for him. Despite not knowing anything about kissing, Jungkook seemed to be good at it. It was something from the romance books she read as a kid. Soft but hungry. Gentle but deep. " Kook, I said get off her."

Jungkook was pulled away, his lips grazing my bottom lip as he was forced back into the chair. The doe held a giddy look on his face, almost lost in a daze. The sweat on his face was completely gone, in replacement, a plum wine hue that shaded his eyes. Jungkook giggled, smacking his lips together like a child after candy.

I turned to look at Yoongi, who had fell back on the sofa, chest rising and falling in a rhythmic sense. He was asleep. The corner of my lip twitched slightly, heart pounding as I looked over his figure. I loved Yoongi, I loved his flaws, the amount of naps he takes in a day, the sarcastic comments he makes, the cuddles in bed, making breakfast.

So why did I feel the same thing for Jungkook. The same boy who I barely knew, the one who would wish me goodnight through the door when he thinks I was sleeping, the one who secretly cares for his brothers when they aren't looking.

" She loves me TaeTae." My eyes fell on his floating figure, being gently risen from the chair.

Did I love him? Did I even love Yoongi? My eyes scanned the seven boys, all trained on Jungkook who was greedily sipping on a glass of water. If so, I shook my head, cascading the thoughts. Yet it wouldn't leave, there was something wrong with me, perhaps it was a heart attack. Maybe I was misplacing an illness with a question I'd get no answer too.

Did I love all of them?