Papers and problems

"Wah, I want one." Taehyung complained as we excited the playroom, allowing the young hybrids to surrender to sleep.

" When you find your mate you can have as many as you want." I smiled softly at him, the pure love on his face as he spoke about children warmed my heart, I could tell he would be the one to spoil his future family.

" But I a- Omf." Taehyung's words cut short as Namjoon rammed his ribs leaving the poor boy to splutter and kneel over. I gaped slightly, sharing a gaze to Namjoon who seemed nonchalant about the situation, only to shift my gaze back to Taehyung who held his thumb up in the air.

I sighed, choosing to ignore the clear abuse I just witnessed and instead attempting to seek out a particular hybrid who should be paroling the halls at this hour.

It only took about twenty minutes of leading the nattering boys on a wild goose chase I had finally found the brown haired girl, head to toe in bright blue scrubs and peeling off some bloody gloves.

" IU!" I waved over to her, watching as her ears flicked before turning to look at me a dazzling smile on her lips as she threw the gloves away and approached.

" Good morning Miss Min, it's a pleasure to see you today." Her ears flicked again, her face brushing a faint pink as she hid her face. A loud 'omf' echoed from behind and I rolled my eyes, gaining back IU's attention. " Sorry Miss, what can I do for you today?"

" Did Lee Hans surgery go efficiently?" I asked, cocking my head as I analyzed her. The blush on her face disappeared in an instantly, swiftly replaced by a stern look as her professionalism overtook.

" Yes Miss, there was some complications but nothing that we couldn't handle." I nodded, fully aware of the situation.

Mr Han was old, his healing becoming more of a hindrance than a gift. His body was slowly deteriorating at a faster pace than the ability could comprehend making him more prone to internal bleeding and subtle damage.

" Thank you for your work today. If you don't mind me asking, could you show these boys around the facility whilst Yoongi and I fill in some paper work?"

IU was the one hybrid besides Jackson that showed dedication to her work, she was someone I trusted, someone Yoongi trusted and that made all the difference. Whilst I knew she was itching to return back into the sterilised surgery room I also knew she needed a break, so as her eyes flickered around the room she released a solemn sight.

" Alright Miss, follow me boys." She gestured with a pry of her finger, and I nodded to the boys in reassurance as she disappeared around the corner, the rest stumbling After her.

With just me and Yoongi left in the hallway, we made a peaceful silence back to my office, with myself gently waving to workers that passed with a Sunny 'hello', whilst it wasn't much I could see the smiles brighten. It was a small accomplishment but a big one in terms of maintaining balance and happiness in the place I love.

Once in the office I plonked myself down on the chair, a sigh escaping involuntarily as my thoughts wondered to the boys. They must have like IU, she was the best worker and confider that this facility had, any worries or questions could easily be answered by her.

I sighed again, meaningfully this time, gazing at Yoongi who curled up on the sofa at the side of the room. This side of him is...

" What's going on Yoongi?" I asked, unable to contain the question bubbling in me since he offered to drive.
The hybrid shrugged, wrapping himself in the blanket kept just for his comfort.
" This isn't like you."

He sighed at that, eyes meeting mine in a silent battle. One I couldn't afford to loose. Also because I was too stubborn.

" I want to make this work."

The breath I had taken caught in my throat, causing me to splutter whatever fruitful response I had going . My eyes narrowed on him, analysing his posture, facial features, anything to prove any kind of lie he was trying to convey.

Yet nothing. His body full of emotion I haven't saw in ages.

" I don't want to be the one who hurts you all the time, I'm sick of hearing you cry over the pictures in a frame." He sighed, shifting his position and running a hand through his hair his cheeks puffed out, shading a light pink as he avoided eye contact. " I've been doing some thinking, and whilst the Cons outweigh the Pros, I think you should have a chance at building the family you want, with whoever you want even if - If -"

" Yoongi." I cut him off before he could finish, the waver in his voice indicating just how upset he was. " I want you to be apart of the family, just as you have been for years. No matter what happens I'll love you just as much as anyone else, because who else is going to deal with your needy ass."

He chuckled slightly, wiping his nose with the back of his hand. My baby was perfect, filled my head with love; and the reason I am able to continue. I loved Min Yoongi, in words I could never express with such emotion.

I fucking loved Min Yoongi and I wouldn't need anyone else to help me realise.

I swiftly stood up, using the table as a crutch as I made my way over to the couch, taking in his shaking form as I took a seat next to him. With the dip in the chair as I sat, he turned to me, eyes deep in despair and bloodshot.

I smiled, a weary one, but genuine. A one of reassurance. As I leaned in, placing my forehead against his, his breathing normalised, our heartbeats  syncing as I finally captured his lips in mine.

" If this is what paperwork mean, sign me up!"