Gone days

" Jungkook, remember to emphasise the X." I smiled as Jungkook muttered the words back, scribbling something in his notepad. Namjoon was by his side, gently encouraging his younger with a pat on the back.

It was during the time at home that Namjoon and Jungkook had an aptitude for education and I had often caught them listening to films in either English or Japanese, so I took it upon myself to teach the two, and any others, who wanted to pursue education. Jimin had briefly studied the language with the three of us before being quickly side tracked by a new game or something that Taehyung had picked out.

I had also offered the boys a chance to get an education in the facility, there happens to be some amazing teachers we've employed that I'm sure could help the boys teachers their dream jobs. As well as that Jackson had brought round resumes for the boys in case they would like to apply to work at the facility, they would probably be hired on the spot but at least they could take part in the application process.

" Are you guys almost finished in there?" A soft knock surrounded the office, snapping Jungkook from his concentration, ears pricking at the sound of Hoseok as he opened the door. I chuckled slightly as the hybrids head peeped around the door, his usually puffy hair dripping with water." Jin's made pasta."

Jungkook looked at me, eyes sparkling as he placed the pen down on the desk. I nodded, ushering him gently into the kitchen. The young hybrid didn't even need to be told twice as he grabbed his jacket of the back of the chair and sprinted away, a small 'thank you' echoing down the hallway.

" Hoseok, come over here, lets get you dry yeah?" I gestured towards him, patting the now empty chair which Jungkook once sat in. Hoseok simply stepped around the door, a frown on his eyebrows as he plonked himself in front of me. Quickly pulling a towel out of the draw I got to work on his hair, his soft purring almost calming to the soul.

" Thank you." I cocked an eyebrow, diverting my attention to Namjoon who was still placed securely in his seat. He had a soft smile on his lips, dimples imbedding themselves in his cheeks as he looked up at me. I would have marvelled at how innocent he looked if I didn't discover his VOGUE magazines a few days back.

" What are you thanking me for?" Hoseok's ears flickered under the towel a soft hum leaving his lips as he twiddled his thumbs. Seriously, how adorable could he get? Namjoon just shrugged at the question, averting his gaze slightly and towards the pad Jungkook was using before.

" I think Namjoonie is trying to say that he's thankful that you are the one looking after us. None of us really had a nice home or background before we came here, and whilst Yoongie was a bit - you know - we don't have to fight for a place. We can be who we want to be, you're teaching us how to have fun, how to be alive. You only want what's best for us and your trying to help us be the people we want to be. I can't speak for everyone else but I know they feel the same. I do." Hoseok's head turned to look up at me, cheeks dusted in a bright pink but lips turned into a broad smile. Namjoon made some noise of confirmation and I guess that's all I needed.

" Really?"

" Hey are you crying, did I say something wrong?" I became a blubbering mess, I never knew their opinions on me, but for some reason it was something I didn't realise I needed to hear until now. Namjoon's thumbs gently washed away my tears, but no matter how gentle he was they still kept falling.

" I love you guys so much." I blurted, feeling Namjoon's fingers tense slightly as he cupped my cheek. " I hate that I haven't been able to do anything to help you, I've been confined to my bed for what feels like weeks. I haven't cooked any of you a meal, I can't play games with the kids, I can't take you guys out anywhere. I just feel like I'm a lousy caretaker, with all my accidents, you have been taking care of me when its supposed to be the opposite way round. I can't find a way to bring up conversations with any of you because I feel like you scurry away."

A hiccup left my throat as I was pulled into a puddle of warmth, one set of arms wrapped securely around my waist as another one soon followed. I hated being so weak in front of them, I shouldn't be crying but the heaviness lifted from my chest gives me that extra satisfaction for my tears to let loose.

" You're not lousy, you are attentive, caring, loving and childish." Namjoons chest vibrated with each word his spoke, deep and soothing, yet I pouted slightly at his last word. " Whilst you may not have provided us with everything you think, you gave us faith, and you gave us all a reason to keep surviving. If you had not have taken Jin in, we would never of found you, our blossoming flower, our home."

" He's right you know?" I flinched slightly at the new voice, the two sets of arms unwrapping slowly from around me. Through blurry eyes I could see SeokJins figure lurking in the doorway, eyes trained on me. " You were taking a long time to come get lunch, so I came to check on you."

A cough interrupted him as Jimin's head appeared around the door, eyes glistening slightly. Then another head appeared, just above his, Taehyung, and then another, Jungkook. All three of them sticking there heads round the corner with small sniffles.

" I tried to be respectful of your private conversations, but the kids couldn't care less and started bursting into tears before I could even say anything." I chuckled slightly, wiping my eyes with the back of my sleeve. The three younger kids, were indeed, crying, noses twitching slightly.

" We love you too Noona!" Taehyung dived at me, arms spread as he tackled me to the ground, nuzzling his head into my neck. The other two followed, arms engulfing me in a soft aura of love as they gently caressed my face.

" Oi, be careful will ya." Yoongi's voice neared, and if I strained my neck enough I could see him behind SeokJin, a soft scowl on his face. His eyes twinkled in playfulness and affection, it was obvious to me that he had grown to love the three that coddled me, even with SeokJin's reprimanding, and that thought made me happier. " Apologise for calling her Noona."

" It alright Yoongles." I chuckled, that one laugh turning into a longer, whistling type of laughter. " Just this once alright?"

" Yes Noona!" I groaned, the three continuing my laughing fit, followed by the others that peered down at us. I couldn't help but wonder.

Have I finally found my home?