Prologue

Disclaimer: this story is purely fiction and nothing that happens in this story is associated with real life situations. any act of plagiarism is forbidden and will be taken seriously.

> this story is made for fun and only mature readers are allowed in here. please take note, thank you.

- Story of My Life -

"EODIGAYO??!!! AAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" The alarm that blared throughout the room forced him to open his eyes as he turned off his annoying alarm. The 180cm college boy shuffled on the bed, stretching his long limbs before scrambling to the bathroom.

After a quick but refreshing shower, he walked out and threw on a black turtleneck with a maroon oversized hoodie, paired with skinny black jeans. A few seconds of checking himself in the mirror and he was ready for the day.

"Morning." he greeted as soon as he entered the kitchen where his fraternal twin was preparing the breakfast—nothing special, just simple toast, bacon, and scrambled eggs.

"Are you ready for the last year of hell?" he sat down on the chair and asked his brother who was already devouring the food.

"Ready or not, all hell will still break loose."

****

"Purple lipstick on the first day? Are you serious?" she narrowed her eyes at her friend's remark, ignoring her as she continued applying the cosmetic on her lips. She popped her lips a few times before facing her friend who was sitting on her bed.

"You want?" she casually asked, extending the lipstick for the other.

"Nah, never in my life I would wear those things." she scoffed at the sassy reply, taking back her hand and started to put everything she needed into her pouch. She then reached for a satin purple hair tie and tucked her hair into a cute bun.

"Let's go!" she announced giddily while getting her tote bag, making her friend rolled her eyes.

"1 hour and 13 minutes. A new record, congrats," With her friend's sarcasm, both girls went out of the room and made their way to...hell.

****

The thick glasses that were sliding down his nose were left unattended as he paced back and forth in front of the closed door. He clenched the books that were in his arms, feeling anxious and nervous.

To be honest, he hated himself. Out of 7.9 billion people on earth, why was he one of those who have social anxiety? Why did he have to go through this sht? Why can't he control himself like normal people do?

"Yah, come out! I've been waiting for 30 minutes already! If you're not going, it's fine! I can go alone and give you the notes later!" A complaint came from the other side, followed by a few knocks.

He stopped in tracks, breathing in and out with closed eyes. You can do this. You've been doing this for two years. Heck, half of your life is spent like this!

With much courage, the boy turned the doorknob and was greeted by a frowning friend who later beamed him a genuine smile.

"Glad you make it. Let's go or we'll be late!" He let himself get pulled and dragged by his friend. He wished nothing for this year, but to pass the hell with flying colours, no matter how many sins he will commit to doing so.

****

welcome to another book of 92-liners! so for this book ill use their real names so i hope new fans wont get confused (ill introduce them in the next chapter)

anyways hope you have a lovely day and happy reading, oraíos!

-jae