Chapter 1 (Welcome to Hell)

^as promised ;)

****

The packed hallway turned quiet as all the attention was drawn towards the double door that opened, the banner with "Welcome back to Royal Hybe College!" written on it flew along with the door as a girl with cotton candy hair—bluish pink—and a mix-looking boy beside her made their way in.

Not to mention another girl with bob-cut hair, looking as bored as she was, silently trailing behind them.

"Holy, it's Heeyeon! The queen is here!"

"Is that Jake with her?"

"Seriously? How did he do it?"

"You know that Heeyeon is always a sucker for mix blood."

"But he's a sophomore!"

"Step away, peasants! Byulyi-shi, please take this!" The girl with bob-cut hair turned her head to a tall boy beside her, taking away a small box from him without a second glance before quickly catching up to Heeyeon who was already parting ways with Jake.

"Heeyeon, for you." Byulyi passed the box to Heeyeon who accepted it without a word. Anticipating, she opened the box and upon seeing the nicely wrapped chocolates in it, she squealed in excitement. Chocolates will forever be her favourites.

"What's up, girls?" They simultaneously turned their head to the source of the voice, where two boys that were the same age as them stood.

"Hey, Junghwan! Hello, Jaehwan!" Heeyeon waved her hand as she greeted the twin, a bright smile plastered on her lips.

"Another fan gift, I see?" Junghwan peeked at the box that Heeyeon was holding with raised eyebrows. Jaehwan on the other side just fist-bumped with Byulyi as a greeting.

"I don't know. Byul gave it to me just now." Heeyeon answered as she gestured to the said girl.

"Let me guess," Junghwan said, looking at Byulyi who had an unreadable expression on her face.

"Jooheon, right?" Junghwan wriggled his eyebrows while Byulyi huffed in annoyance.

"Fck." the girl cursed under her breathe. "I wish someone would volunteer to kill that boy. What does he see in me? Why can't he fcking leave me alone?" Byulyi nagged as the four of them headed to their first class.

"Byul, you're pretty and sexy. Everyone wants someone like you, of course." Heeyeon pointed out.

"But why would he like someone who is socially awkward?" Byulyi made a face as they entered the classroom.

Heeyeon shrugged her shoulders, didn't know what to reply anymore. She might not be the smartest among them, but one thing she did know. You can never win an argument against Byulyi.

"Hey, guys! We saved the seats for you." Their heads snapped to the back of the classroom, two boys were already sitting there, one of them visibly tensed when he saw students started to rush in.

"Seokjin, you good?" Seokjin just nodded his head at Junghwan's question. He uncomfortably shifted his glasses, fiddling with his sleeves while his feet couldn't stop moving on his own. He was nervous and having hard time to settle himself.

"He already took his medicine. He'll be okay." Junghwan turned to the other boy, Sunwoo, and decided to trust him for the time being. He knew, they all knew how bad Seokjin's condition was.

The boy spent half of his childhood in the asylum, and he did get better, that's how he made friends with the five of them. However that one night, the night that nobody wished to talk or reminisce, flipped everything upside down.

They had been through a lot. It was amazing they were still living their life, although it was not as normal or as nice as it was before.

"Chanyeol is here! Chanyeol is here!" Byulyi rolled her eyes, getting annoyed by the high pitched squeals that rang in the air. Jaehwan who sat beside her chuckled lightly before tossing his hoodie over the girl's head.

Byulyi didn't complain at all, she wrapped her face with the hoodie instead to die down the noise.

At the front of the class, a tall and muscular guy casually took his seat while being surrounded by a lot of girls and a few boys here and there. The guy had a chic expression on his perfectly sculptured face, his pointed ears stood out among his other features.

His name was Park Chanyeol, a popular but quite problematic student. Since the first year of him enrolling, he had been involved in many rules breaking things. Everyone thought he was not going to attend his last year, but guess no one could win over a director's son.

He gained his title as the 'kingka' while Heeyeon got the 'queenka' title, but not like in other colleges or some high schools, these two didn't get along at all.

They were always on each other's throats.

Just like now.

"I really don't get what's there to swoon over. I mean, who would stare at a Yoda for hours?" Hani half-yelled, clearly wanted to piss off the Yoda.

"Excuse me," Two words from Chanyeol was enough to stop everyone and everything as silence engulfed the classroom.

The tall guy stood up and went straight to where Heeyeon was sitting, a smirk attached to his pretty lips.

"Are you the one who's talking just now?" Heeyeon was quite taken aback by the question but she kept her cool and replied sassily.

"If I was, what are you gonna do?"

"Can I get an autograph?" Chanyeol suddenly sounded excited and this time Heeyeon didn't hide her confusion, her forehead creased immediately while other students watched in shock.

Park Chanyeol was asking for Ahn Heeyeon's signature?

"'Cause I never met a unicorn that can talk! An ugly one at that!" The whole class was stunned as well as Heeyeon who gasped in disbelief.

A snort from the back of the class caught everyone's attention. Junghwan who suddenly became the center of attention, slid down the chair, and disappeared under the table, causing everyone to focus on the the famous pair again.

"You want my autograph?" Heeyeon decided to play along as she stood up. Even though her height didn't match the tall guy, she kept her chin high up and added, "My pleasure."

With all energy she got, she stomped on Chanyeol's feet hard, making him stumbled back because of the pain. Before he could curse out the girl, the lecturer of the morning class walked in and the students scrambled to their place.

"Yah, get up! Mr. Yoon is here." Jaehwan kicked his brother's butt. Junghwan slowly went out of his hiding and sat on his chair as if nothing happened.

The class then began, indicating the start of their last year of hell.

Story of My Life, 92-liners SquadOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara