Once upon a time.

A/N: this is dedicated to my close friend sheenaocumen2 :) thank you so much for coming over and making me smile on jan. 19,2013 <3

This is about sheena from the my other story "life isn't perfect" but you don't have to read it to understand this one :))

this isn't related to 1D okay?

------------------------------------------- 

CHAPTER ONE:

"Gross!"

I pushed my best friend Harry of his chair in the canteen, he was making fart noises every time one of our friends tried to get up or sit down. I admit, it was hilarious but gross. He started to stand up and mutter.

"I know you think it's funny sheena."

"Yes I do of course, still gross though."

One of my other guy bestfriends started to rise out of his chair when Harry made the loudest fart sound he ever made for the whole day. I started to laugh seeing many people staring at us and Jonathan looked at us with a horrified expression.

"Shut it jones! You too smith! "

"But-y-you h-have t-t-to a-adm-it i-it w-as r-eal-Ly f-funny." Was all I could muster between my laughs and giggles, soon my friends were joining in.

"Guys stop laughing at me!"

"Just sit down already"

Jonathan smirked but sat down immediately.

This is my life, i'm currently in my freshman year. I hang around with my friends, I was popular. I was me.  And they accepted that. I loved my friends so much. Everyday seems happier than the last, it's too good to be true right? I built my life here. I spent my WHOLE life here.

After school, I took the bus and when I reached home, my parents were sitting on the couch, that's weird. Aren't they supposed to be at work?

I went and sat across them, I was sure we had something to talk about.

"Hon, we have a problem." My dad spoke calmly but there was something about his face that seems like he's afraid that I might blow up, I urged them to continue.

My mom spoke this time.

"Baby, your dad has been promoted."

"Okay,but I don't see the problem in that."

"Your father was sent to work--somewhere far."

I bursted out laughing like crazy, seriously? Okay, this is the best prank ever. It took time but when I finally calmed down I looked them in the eye, they were serious. No! They can't be!!

"Your joking right?"

"No baby."

"Where?"

"New york."

"Really?!" I always wanted to go to new york, but somehow I wasn't happy to get the news.

My father spoke, he was still nervous. "Yes baby girl."

My mom spoke up.

"Baby, we know this is sudden but, you always wanted to go there right? You will make new friends. I'm sure. You may be more popular there too!"

That's when I freaked out. At the mere mention of 'making new friends' I snapped. It took a life time to build up my reputation, no! I'm not one of those conceited girls who care so much about reputations but in happy here! I'm happy with my friends I'm happy with my school.