Chapter 9

A/N: I am soorrryy!! I just needed to finish Life isn't perfect so I put this on Hold... I am sorry for not updating for weeks!!!! :O ;-; I feel so bad..

___________________________________________________________________________

The rest of the weekend went by uneventfully. I don't recall anything important happening.. unless you count more attempts of kidnapping me. Why won't Alex just Kidnap me then I CAN BE RESCUED AND GET THIS OVER WITH.? My parents are making my security tighter. I have to stick by Josh at all times.. They are so strict that Josh is practically living here at our house. across the hall, or in other words, in front of my room. and I have 2 guards following me around, everywhere.

God this is like I'm the president of the country or something. I'm not that important. I mean, what do they need from me? I don't understand why they have to kidnapp me out of all the people. what the hell did I do to them. okay maybe Alex hates me but, psycho much? he just lost his popularity and now this?

I rolled around my bed, trying to ignore the two guards talking outside my door. Geez, don't they sleep? They gossip like two old ladies. I finally snapped, "Hey! You two ladies outside; would you stop talking and let me sleep?!" I screamed at them. Good thing they finally shut up.

"Thank you!" I went back to my peaceful slumber.

~~~~~~~~

"Good morning Dear." My father looked up from the newspaper he was reading. I looked over to my mum who was on the phone. "Goodmorning mum, dad." I plopped down on my seat at the left of dad while carly served me pancakes.

"Thanks" I dug in when Josh came in. My dad glared at him. if look could kill.. "Shouldn't you be up earlier than her?"

"I am sorry sir, but the two guards in front of her door kept babbling and I wasn't able to sleep because after your daighter shouted at them to shut up they mobed to my door so she wouldn't hear."

"Oops." I giggled at his disheveled appearance and obvious bags under his eyes.

"Yeah. laugh all you want." Josh and I developed a very unlikely friendship in just a week. it's been a week since he gound that painting of him. he sat down next to him and he thanked carly when she gave him pancakes.

"So, any leads on the Alex guy?" My father was once again, shooting daggers at ranier, making him move uncomfortably and sit in a rigid pose.

Josh nodded and looked at my father, "yes sir, we do." My ears perked up and I tried to look oblivious but obviously, that didn't work.

"Sheena Go to your room." My father looked at me and I can see a hint of pleading in his eyes, what? "What? no. I'm involved in this. I should be allowed to listen." I argued, but he wouldn't budge.

""No. go to your room. now.", but I got my stubborness from him. he should know that of all people, "No. I wont. I'm involved, I don't know why but He's after me!" my father just shook his head. "I said go to your room."

"Tell me why I HAVE TO! give me a GOOD reason to go to my room and not listen to this conversation." oh. my dad looked pissed. "Because, You might mess up anything we plan."

"What?! no! I'm not nine years old dad! I know how to handle myself!"

"Really? then tell me why you got kidnapped the last time and nearly got kidnapped last friday."

"Because I wasn't prepared! and the second time because I depended on Josh to save me!" I was screaming now. rage was boiling up inside of me.

"Fine! Listen in! but make sure, if you mess up ..." he trailed off, clearly not knowing what to say, "Or you'll what? do you seriously think that I'd mess this up and put my own safety on the line? Fine! I'll go to my room!' I stormed off to my room,fuming and slammed the door behind me. I sat down on my bed, grabbed a pillow and screamed into it.