Chapter 2

this is the second chapter, i started as soon as i finished the first chapter. just please dont judge me if i get any grammatical errors or anything.. im not really good at writing you know? i mean.. 13 years old here!! :P 

--------------------

CHAPTER 2

I went home, but this time my friends didn't ask for a ride, they rode home in jonathan's car. whats wrong? did i do something wrong? did I say something? i cant believe this is actually happening, they never acted this way. and what more is treating them to premium wall climbing passes without a thank you? or when they were all going home no goodbye? leaving me standing there like an idiot. here i am, once again, laying down on my bed crying, how many tears have i shed so far? in just a night and a day i've already cried buckets of tears.! where are my friends when i need them?

i cried in my pillow until sleep invaded me...

(~o_o)~ ''''''''' ~(o_o~)

the rest of the week continued that way.. they kept acting strangely.. we've been going ALL OUT this week.. and i have been paying for everything. so far we've gone clubbing, swimming, and i rented the whole pool the whole night for that. and heck! we even dined in the finest restaurant in town! they ordered the most expensive dinners.. but, still no word of thanks from them, they dont even say good morning to me anymore! or even measely goodbye's when we part. i've been doubting our friendship for days now. and here i am, at the airport, we planned to meet up here for one last final goodbye, but where are they?! they didn't show up! me and my parents are already boarding the plane! no texts or replies. no calls. nothing. i sat down at my seat located beside the window, as i looked out to see thefamilies and friends of the other passengers waving goodbye.

thats where i saw them, savannah and harry standing behind the small crowd of people wide and evil smirks on their faces, and jonathan, far away from them as possible, with the look of regret and pity on his face. he also had a black eye and a swollen lip. I understand now. they have been playing me all along. I was so stupid! it took me this long to realize the truth! all along! they kept this charade for one and a year! no mistakes! they have been hinting on me the whole week doing what they want making me look like a stupid puppy all along! and that faithful tuesday at the wall climbing place when they gave jonathan death glares, he's the one who regretted it all! that's why he's the only one in our group that's not so close to me.

i leaned my head back in my seat and let the warm tears roll freely down my face, and i felt my mother grab my hand and whisper soothing words

"its fine honey, dont worry!! you will find new friends like them, listen, ill pay for you're ticket to go back here this summer. wont that be fun?"

thats it. i cried even more, glad that between my sobs that i managed to tell her that my friends have been using me all along. that they were fakes.

"baby, we can arrest them you know?"

"no, i dont want to have any more connection to them, i dont want to see their faces, let alone talk to the police about them. i don't care what happens to them now. they will get what they deserve, someday."

"that's right baby." 

i continued to sob while my mother was embracing me until i fell asleep again, and had another dream.

sheena's dream (~o_o)~ ''''''''' ~(o_o~)

"you complete, ****** ! you almost gave us away jonathan!"