Chapter 10

the kiss. It was forbidden. Well thats exaggerating a bit. Well it was a forbidden subject; Me and josh never talked about it or his confession for that matter.

"Are we going to ignore what just happened?" He asked on one very gloomy Saturday.

"Ignore what?" I asked, I guess playing innocent wasn't the best choice because as soon as those two words left my mouth, I regretted it.

"You know perfectly well what!" He snapped looking irritably at me.

I sighed and dropped my paintbrush which tip is soaked in grey paint.

"Well, what do you think we should do?" I asked. I glared at him, his face scrunched up a bit before putting his own brush down.

"I don't know."

"Exactly." I replied.

"What exactly is US?" I played with the hem of my shirt before answering,"I don't know."

"We're not a couple, obviously you don't feel the same infatuation I do to you."

I was about to say yes I feel the same way, but I wasn't sure, I wasn't sure if this guy in front of me is the guy I like. I had given him my first kiss though.

Okay one or two guys kissed me before but I didn't kiss back! I didn't count that as my 'first kiss'.

I was so deep in thought that I didn't even notice him step closer, I didn't notice him cup my cheek and lean in, he didn't kiss me, he gave a definite space between our lips like last time.

But this time I wasn't given any chance to respond because his lips crashed down on mine. (Which wasn't very gentlemanly of him if you asked me) I kissed back, to my utter amazement. His hand slid down to the Small of my back while mine were around his neck and playing with his hair.

The door burst open and we sprang apart as if we were on fire. Dad was there, you can practically hear him asking 'what's going on'.

"Um...w-we were just painting." I stammered.

"Yeah sure." My fathers frown turned into a smile, and sent me a wink before going out and shutting the door behind me.

My mouth was agape, was my DAD giving me PERMISSION to kiss my BODYGUARD?(a/n sorry for the caps I'm only doing this on my iPod and there's no italic or bold)

A firm hand was placed under my jaw, josh closed my open mouth and said,"you'll catch flies"

Man this is a guy full of cliche lines first the 'I likes you since I first laid eyes on you' line and next was the 'you'll catch flies'.

"Your not Mr. temperamental to me anymore." I said crossing my arms across my chest.

"Really? Then what am I? Mr.so-devilishly-good-looking?" He said wiggling his eyebrows. I rolled my eyes.

"Your Mr.cliche to me now."

"I only used 2 cliche lines!" He protested.

"But those lines are so much worn out and overused by a lot of people."

"Are you calling me unoriginal?" He tested.

"Do you know what 'cliche' means? "

He gave me one last look before walking towards me.

"Oh shit." I said sprinting out of my room with him following.

"You can run but you can't hide!" He called after me.

"Told you! A man of many cliche lines you are!" I bellowed before turning to my right and hiding in a broom closet. I heard his footsteps came nearer and stopped just outside the door.