Chapter 5

• Dedicated to Sarah Ocumen

Hey! Sorry for the late update! I was busy writing "life isn't perfect"

__________________________

Chapter 5

I said my goodbyes to my be friends and went over to my car, man, school was exhausting. And a lot really happened today. As I got nearer to my car I saw Alex leaning over it with a bunch of girls and a few guys surrounding him. He looked really arrogant. Hmmm let's play a bit. I hid from his sight and brought out my car keys. I pointed my car alarm and locator system to my Ferrari and pressed the 'alarm on' button, then my car suddenly started making a loud noise in the parking lot. Making Alex jump and his 'friends' cover their ears

I decided I should reveal myself before Alex could escape. I walk over to them with a grace that I always managed to pull off. I looked at Alex with an evil grin on my face.

"Tsk tsk tsk. Alex, you should know better than to lean on my car right?"

"This is MY car sheena." Oh. Not giving up I see.

"Nope it's not." I said, twisting my finger in the air where my car keys hung.

I saw from the corner of my eye the redhead named Rebecca whisper something to Stacy and Stacy passed it on to the others.

"I think our little friend Alex, is a dirty little liar." Ashley the brunette from earlier said.

"Yep he is. He's a lying guy. He pretends to be my friend then he ditches me." I said, nodding in agreement.

"First you lie about being her boyfriend." Stacy said, pointing to me.

"Secondly you lied about being her being your cousin. Are you his cousin?" A guy that I don't know asked.

"Nope. Definitely not. We just met in a mall, on his way to a jewelry store, and as of now, I don't want to be rumored to be related to him in any other way." I said.

"Third, you lied about having the richest family of businessman and businesswoman in america, next to the Williams of course." Another girl said.

"Oh My...! you've been very bad Alex!" I said with a triumphant grin on my face.

"Lastly." Rebecca growled and continued.

"Lastly,you lied about having this Ferrari. We're not a bunch of gold diggers but you're making is look like ones. We tried to befriend you but lying to us about you're life is just sick! Come on guys." Rebecca gestured to the crowd and they started to separate.

"You bi*ch!" Alex growled. But i just replied calmly.

"Well, you asshole." I said,neither a smile on my lips.

I climbed into my car and drove off leaving him shouting curses at me. And I just laughed at him.

when i reached the hotel and went up to my room and got dressed in a green off shoulder sweater and black leggings then I wore my open toe shoes. i went over to my parents room to hear them talking. a few seconds later, there were muffled footsteps and my mother went out the door and closed it behind her.

"honey, get dressed. we're going out with dinner with you're fathers boss and his family. you have a dress right? why don't i help you get dressed?" she said nervously.

"yes and no mom. you don't have to help me get dressed. I'm not a child anymore." i smiled at her and we both returned to our rooms.

i changed clothes again wearing a navy blue halter neck dress that stopped just before my knee, allowing me to move. I got into my high heel navy blue shoes that matched my dress and then i curled my hair, and put my blue drop gem earings. lastly, a bit of mascara on and lipgloss. i grabbed my also navy blue hand purse with shining silver gems embedded on the side of it and went out to knock on my parent's room.