Chapter 6

A/N: heyyoooooooo :) sorry for some typos and stuff I'm not perfect after all, so here's chapter six! Enjoy ;)

-------------

I woke up very late after a dreamless night. I hurriedly ate my breakfast, took a shower, got dressed and ready for school.

I asked my mother to drive me to school. I was only 15 for goodness sakes! I could have a permit every other month but my latest one expired.

But she didn't accept. Instead, she introduced me to my personal driver and a family friend.

"Pietro Giordano." He said as he shook my hand and opened my Ferrari door open.

He looked like a nice man. and he was Italian, I could tell, his accent and his name gave him away.

"Is this really necessary?" I asked as we drove away.

"Yes miss. Your mother told me to drive you back and forth from school everyday."

"Why?"

"We'll miss, she told me you are in danger of a man named alex?" He said.

I just nodded in response and said yes.

The rest of the drive to school was quiet but when it was over, he opened the door for me and I smiled at him and he gave one back.

As I entered the school Anna was there at her locker.

"Hi. Good morning." She said.

"Good morning." I smiled at her as her other friends came towards us.

Shanna started to say something. "Sheena I heard you got kid--" she was cut off by Melissa who elbowed her.

"Ow." She winced and rubbed her rib. she composed herself and then smiled at me.

"whats you're first class for today?" Anna asked.

i thought for a moment. "it's wednesday right?"

anna smiled at me and said "yep." popping the P.

"English."

"Oh good. same class as us." shanna pointed to herself and Anna.

"Uh. Hold on. i need to go to the comfort room." i said.

"okay. see you at class." Anna said. I said good bye to the others and walked to the girls room. someone tapped my shoulder and when i turned around and dazzling, yet familiar blue eyes greeted me.

"Hello." a deep voice asked. a voice that you would count as mysterious.

I looked at him confused. who was this guy?

"Hi. sorry, I dont..--" i started but he cut me off.

"you don't know me. you know my father." i furrowed my eyebrows trying to remember..

then It hit me! I saw those dazzling blue eyes from the officer that saved me.

"Are you Alvin grant's son?" i asked.

"Yes." then he just stood there. looking everywhere. crossing his arms across his chest. i walked over to the girls room to do my business. I looked back before i came throught the door and he was still there. when i came out i was glad he wasn't there anymore. I don't know why he introduced himself.. I walked to my next class and arrived there just before the bell rang. I sat next to Anna and shanna, where they reserved a seat for me.

as class ended and i walked to my next class, I got the odd feeling that I was being watched, or followed. one guy came to mind. Alex. I started to walk a bit faster but the feeling didn't go. until i reached my next class. i sat and wondered if alex was really watching me.