Chapter 8

from the girl who has no social life:

HELLOOOO! I am soorryy for not updating in soooo soo soo long.. I had to update Life isn't perfect first.! I am deeply sorry..!! here you goo..

----------------------------------------------------------

*riiiiiiiiiiing* *riiiiiiiiiiingggg*

ugh.. why did I ever choose to you but these old fashioned alarm clocks with no snooze button?

I got up and did my daily ritual. bath.get dressed. breakfast. I went out the oor and headed to where Pietro was waiting. he miled at me kindly as he opened the car door for me. hopping in, we drove to school.

I opened my locker, surprised Anna wasn't here yet, and a note fell on the ground. when I icked it up it said.

"I am sorry. for yesterday. I wish you're not too angry at me and still want to do painting lessons.. -Josh G."

sighing I went so my first class clutching the note in my hand and carrying my books in the other.. not looking where I was going I accidentally bumped someone, causing me to fall and hit my butt on the floor painfully.

"Ow.." A hand was extended towards me, I gratefully grabbed it and pulled myself up.

"Thanks. and sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going.." I trailed off realizing who it was. my heart started to beat faster while I stared at his gorgeous blue eyes. shut up.. I feel like I want to puke... my stomach feels queasy.. or something..

"You're welcome.. and Its quite alright. it's my fault anyways." his eyes looked sincere.. and sorry..

"No. I shouldn't have reacted I mean--" some girls giggling cut me off, and when I turned around to look who it was, I saw anna and the others

"what are you all giggling at?" I questioned, making their mouths form into thin lines to refrain from laughing.

"nothing." Shanna said

"Really?" I tilted my head to one side and looked at them evilly. time to use my expert glare.

"U-Uh no. will you stop looking at us that way? it's creepy-- and scary." I glared at them with all I've got and they seemed to cower under it for a moment before composing themselves.

"tell me." I said, my voice sounded malicious and scary, in my opinion.

"okay. you shoould see you're face, pink cheeks and slightly flustered." My hands flew up to my face, I wasn't aware I was blushing.. let alone looking flustered. I took a side glance at Josh who was loking at me weirdly and smiling.

"What?"

"Nothing you just look so cute." He winked at me making blood creep up to my face. I probably look like a tomato or something. What the hell is happening? i don't blush or look flustered. I'm Sheena smith! breathing in I closed my eyes trying to look calm. I faced my friends and shot them another glare before looking back to Josh.

"We're going to be late." I said. he held out his arm, and I didn't take it.

"Come on. just take my arm and we can go to class." he raised an eyebrow challenging me and I wrapped my arm around his hesitantly.

"Fine." I whispered, he smiled at me and we walked to our next class, oblivious to the stares that were burning a hole at the back of our heads.

I felt tired, maybe because I was awake most of the night, tossing and turning. and woke up early. I allowed myself to lean in a bit into him. and closed my eyes, my head was lolling slightly and I think josh noticed. because he wrapped his arm around my shoulders. keeping me steady. from someone elses perspective we probably looked like a couple... I suddenly jumped, opening my eyes and putting a definite space between us.