Chapter 11

I AM REALLY SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING IN A LONG TIME! I was vacationing in Singapore for a month and a half then a week in Malaysia, then when I returned to the Philippines our Internet was going whacko! School started (junior year) im inky writing this because im absent for the day... (im sick) so.. Sorry for the long wait. But here it issssss... FINALLY!

------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 11 (italics = *)

I felt groggy and I had a massive headache, yet all I think about was if someone (who is of importance to me) hit?

"Josh?" I asked wincing as the pain on my head intensified.

"Yes?" Came his muffled reply. His head was resting on an extra pillow and his hand was gently placed in mine.

It's déjà vu all over again. Hospital, hand in hand, Josh...

"What happened?" I asked. A sense of uncertainty fell over me, where are my parents?

"You were shot, the bullet hit your bulletproof vest and the impact made you stumble and hit your head on the railing of the stairs."He explained.

"My parents?" He seemed to hesitate which only made me freak out even more.

"Josh. Tell me where mom and dad are!"I panicked, he held me down while I thrashed in his grip.

"Just tell me!" I yelled. He quickly pressed a button by my bed and moments later a nurse came bustling in.

"No! My parents! Where are they?!" The nurse looked at me in pity.

"Tell me!" I growled, she grabbed my arm and injected something, immediately making me woozy.

"Where-where a-are m-"I exhaled, relaxing.

--

"Hello love." My mom said, standing in our garden.

Wait. Our garden? Why are we here? Weren't we at the hospital?

"I want you to listen." She said soothingly. I tried to walk to her but an invisible barrier separated us.

I punched the wall, kicked it with all my might but nothing.

"Calm down." She whispered. Looking at me lovingly.

"What's happening?"

"I don't have much time sheena. I'm only here to tell you not to do anything irrational."

"But-"

"No buts." She cut in, her voice stern and commanding.(in a good way)

"Take care of your father. Protect him." She started to fade, as If her form is being carried by the wind.

"I love you darling." She said. Flowers, and not just any flowers; daisies. Started to blow her direction.

And she was gone.

-----

"MOM!" I screamed.

I jumped out of bed before anyone can stop me and rushed out he door, running to the emergency wards.

I ignored the pounding headache. I ignored the stares and I ignored the feeling of wanting to faint.

"Dad!" I called. My father was sobbing helplessly on by the floor by the door of the emergency operation room, his head in his hands.

"Dad!" I called again, sinking down on the floor beside him and engulfing him in a hug.

"You-you're mother." He muttered, confirming my suspicions.