2.He's a killer

Kim was putting some money in the vending machine. Suddenly she was pushed against the wall.

Theo Hanson.

"What the-" She asked.

"Shhh. He's out there" Theo shushed.

"Who's out there?"

"The killer"

"Theres a killer out there?" Kim looked around the corner and down the hall.

"So if I were to walk out there? He would kill me?" Kim asked.

"Yes! He's a killer!" Theo responded.

Kim broke out of his grasp and walked into the hall and shouted.

"HELLOOO MISTER KILLER! Come and get me! Im over here!"

Theo reached out and pulled her back. She briefly saw a guy in a ski mask look at her. Before she was pulled back.

A scream was heard.

But the only thing that went through Kim's mind was 'Oh fuck! I forgot Keri'.

Kim writhed in Theo's arms trying to escape.

"Stop moving. I'm helping you." Theo kept her still. Or at least he was trying.

"Donna, Keri, Lisa, Alexi! We have to get them"

"Fine.You go get Keri and the others. I'll see if anyone else survived. Okay?" Theo said putting her down.

She didn't say anything. She just took off to where Keri was.
----
She burst through the door. Keri was dressed and staring at her.

Kim pulled can of Pepsi out of her jacket pocket and threw it at Keri.

"We need to go. Like now," Kim signaled her to the door.

"What?why?"

"There's a murderer on the loose,in the school"

"Oh cool. Understandable. Let's go"
--------
As everything was happening so fast, Alexi and Jessica were relaxing. As they rested in the library sorting out past-due fees.

"What's it like here?" The Sunnyvale girl asked.

"How would you like to know? You've got everything in perfect-vale," Alexi snapped back.

"I just want to know what I'm not missing. You know?"

"That was not funny. We're you trying to be?"

"Oh shut up."

They took a quick breath from the quick argument.

"How much do you wanna bet Theodore and your friend are fucking?" The girl looked to Alexi.

"THAT'S WHAT I WAS THINKING! I thought, I wonder if there having sex?" Alexi turned to look at the girl.

"I know he likes her. I've caught him staring at her during council meetings. He always denied it," The Sunnyvale girl continued.

"Really? She's fallen head over heals for him too. AND she just talked to him without freezing up, today!" Alexi started bouncing like a jumping bean. She had someone to talk about with this stuff.
"Who are you?"

"Jessica Choo," The girl held out her hand.

"Alexi"

The shook hands as though they had just greeted.

"I like your rings! Your queer aren't you?" Jessica asked flipping over her new friends hand.

"What?"