10. 1994

"Come on let me paint them!"

"No"

"I saw the kid working the grab&bag, in Shadyside, had his nails painted"

"No"

"Pleaseeee"

"Your lucky you're my wife. Or I would beat you"

"Ohh come on Theo, I know you love me," Kim said grabbing her husbands hand.

Kimberly And Theodore had gotten married 5 years ago. In 1989, Kimberly Davis became Kimberly Hanson.

The news played in the background, Theo rushed to turn it off.

It happened again.

Sarah Fier possessed someone new. Now blamed on someone else.

For Kate and Simon had the same fate as Keri and Ray.

Keri and Ray were blamed for the crimes even though Ray's body was never found.
-----
As Kimberly put away some dishes, the phone rang.

Theo's black painted nails picked up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Your Theo Hanson, right?"

"Who is this?" Theo asked.

Kimberly looked to her husband.

"You survived 1982 along with someone else. Who we can't seem to find. We found a way to end it-," Theo listened to the woman on the phone.

Kim being nosey walked over to the other phone to listen in.

"I know your story. I know you both probably want revenge on who did it, right?" Kim was freaked out by the person on the phone.

"Who the fuck are you?" She asked.

"My name is Deena Johnson. I was apart of the resent attacks. I know who started this. And we are about to end it. I thought you two might want to help?"

Kim hung up her side of the phone.

"Okay. I'll be there in about 5 minutes," Theo said going out to the car.

"How will we get there? We live 20 minutes away!" Kim asked.

"Woah wait! We? You're not going, love," Theo said trying to find his keys.

Kim handed them to him.

"I want revenge too-,"

"But I can't risk letting you die tonight. 12 years ago you almost slipped through my fingers. I'm not risking that again," Theo rubbed his wife's cheek.

"Shit my coat... STAY HERE KIM!!" Her husband said, running upstairs.
----
Theo threw his coat in the front seat going over to the drivers side.
He started pulling out to the highway.

"So, We leaving town to head to Shadyside Mall?" Kim said popping up from the back seat.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?! I told you to stay at home," Theo freaked out.

"Yeah, but you might need my help. You never were too smart," Kim said rubbing her husbands shoulders from behind him.

"Anywaysss.... To late to turn back now. Whoops I gotta help you know, Theo baby!"
------
"You sure they showing up?" Martin asked Ziggy.

"Im sure, She lost everything. And he loves her. He's gonna help her," Ziggy loaded up the super soaker.

A jingle of a bell was heard. Along with a couples fighting whispers.