8. The curse?

"Wants me dead?" Lisa asked.

"Yes. You. When you dropped your bracelet at Nightwing you got a nose bleed. You wiped your nose and touched the body. You bled on the body buried under the handing tree . She wants you dead," Theo explained turning into the main road before Sunnyvale.

"No. No. No. The killers got John, Keri, and Alexi-,"

"Keri was in front of you,and pushed you out of the way. Alexi sacrificed herself so that they wouldn't follow the car," Kim stated still holding her cut arm.

"But if it's the curse. I don't think it will follow us into Sunnyvale. But if not we need to change, get Lisa's blood off of us"

Theo pulled into a parking lot.

"Great, another parking lot," Lisa said.
She looked up and say a banner over the building.

"SUNNYVALE MALL GRAND OPENING" Kim read.

"It opened yesterday. Let's head inside," Theo broke open a side door.

They all fanned out looking for clothes in different stores.
-----
Kim looked at some shirts. Flipping through the racks.

Theo approached her from behind, wrapping his arms around her.

"Your arm okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, we need to wrap it though," Kim turned around to him.

"Here," Theo took a random pink shirt. Wrapping it around Kim's arm.

"Thanks, I'll have to pay you back for taking care of me," Kim said going back to find a shirt her size.

"I know a way... You could go on a date with me? If we get out of this," Theo said handing her a yellow shirt.
"And maybe continue what we were doing in the office..."

"Describe it," Kim faced him.

"I take you to a nice place to have dinner. Then we get into my car. You would be looking Insanely hot like you always do. I would sneak you into my room from my window. Later you would become a shaking, moaning, and fucking mess under me. And we would both enjoy it."

"Sure," Kim said turning around and changing her shirt. She knew it would get him furious giving him a non-shallot answer to his vision.

"You all good?" She asked.

Suddenly they heard shouting.
----
As Donna and Lisa flipped through the clothing racks.

"You know I would die for you right? Not just because your my sister," Donna said turning to face Lisa.

Lisa threw down the pair of shorts she was holding.

"I know you really wouldn't. Your too selfish. All you would do is sacrifice your friends, family, and stupid little girlfriend. Just to save yourself," Lisa shouted at her sister.

"You wouldn't die for anyone," Lisa added.

Kim and Theo came into the shop fully changed.

"How? What happened?" Kim asked.

"Nothing, I'm ready I just need to change my shorts," Lisa said walking away.

Donna pulled a shirt off the rack. She walked to the register and changed behind there.

"You always hurt the ones you love. The ones you shouldn't hurt at all. You always take the sweetest rose, and crush it till all the pedals fall."

Theo heard a distant voice.

Soft.

Quite.

Distant.

Female.

Singing.

It hit him. The curse would always follow her. When, in Sunnyvale or not.

"Ill be back, I need to make a phone call. Stay right here," He rushed to a pay phone.

"911.What's your emergency?"

"I need to speak to Sheriff Goode. I'm his cousin Theodore Hanson. There has been an attack at the new Sunnyvale mall. We need dispatch as soon as possible," Theo rushed his words into the phone.

"All right sir, we will get in contact with him as soon as possible. Hold tight till then"

They hung up on him.

"FUCK!" He smacked the mouth piece to the box.

He heard a scream in the distance.

Kimberly.
-----
Chapter 8 complete.
Word count- 551