ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖: 𝙎𝙖𝙠𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞 𝙑𝙨 𝙔/𝙣

➩➪➫➬➭➮➯➱➩➪➫➬➭➮➯➱➩➫➬➭➮

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

𝘼𝙐𝙂𝙐𝙎𝙏 2𝙉𝘿, 2005. 𝙔/𝙉 𝙃𝙐𝙈𝙈𝙀𝘿, 𝙃𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙐𝙂𝙃𝙏𝙎 𝘼𝙍𝙀 𝙊𝘾𝘾𝙐𝙋𝙄𝙀𝘿 𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃 𝙈𝘼𝙉𝙔 𝙎𝘾𝙀𝙉𝘼𝙍𝙄𝙊𝙎.

The sun glowed bright as she wore her blindfold, "Na!!! So sunny!!" She sneezed.

"誰かが私のことを考えていたに違いありません. (Someone must've been thinking about me.) " She said to herself, she gotten many stares. Who wouldn't?

Y/n walked at the place that a curse resides, humming, she stopped and looked up at the building.

"おとこ! それは巨大なお尻の建物です!(Man! That's a huge ass building!) " Y/n said, she walked in, veil covered the building.

The building is abandoned, "うーん...私の私の.. (Hmm... My my..) " She looked around, "Would a curse be here? A body?"

She checked every floor, no sign of the curse. She puckered her lips out, "Ah! No curse!"

As soon as she said that, *Bam!!*

A fire base attack hit her, "Haha! Found ya' " he had red hair and red eyes, they seem to glow.

"強い...しかし、私は強いです!(Strong... But, I'm stronger!) " Y/n laughed, no damage has done on her.

The fire just fell, he clicked his tounge, "Tsk! 迷惑!(Tsk! Annoying!) " He fired more flames, "死ぬ!!! (DIE!!!) "

Y/n appeared behind him, "Oya? Red?" He jumped back, and shot fire balls at her, Y/n walked like it's nothing.

"Now now! My turn!" She huffed, she is creative, "Curse Technique Silence: Zero."