|•Keisuke Baji•| Cᴏᴍɪɴɢ Y/ɴ

❝Run Keisuke!!!❞

Run Keisuke!!!

🅵🆄🆂🅷🅸🅶🆄🆁🅾

𝖸/𝗇 𝖥𝗎𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗀𝗎𝗋𝗈 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗅𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝗋𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝖿 𝖬𝖾𝗀𝗎𝗆𝗂, 𝖻𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝟣𝟩. 𝖡𝖺𝗃𝗂 𝗂𝗌 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝟣𝟦, 𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝖾𝗍 𝗁𝗂𝗆 𝗂𝗇 𝖺 𝖺𝖻𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗈𝗇𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗎𝗂𝗅𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗎𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗅 𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝗈 𝗅𝗈𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝗁𝗂𝗆.

——JANUARY 1ST, 2005•

Baji walked down the night street just finding a way to pass the time. He stared at a building that was seemingly darker than other buildings.

"Is it glowing?"" He saw a flash of blue like light from the building. Baji decided to check it out.

Walking into a dusty musty ass building, Baji headed to the light. Whipping his head over to a room, Baji brown eyes widened, a male with [H/c] and [E/c] sat up, bleeding.

Baji quickly made his way over, "Hey! You alright?" The male looked up, peaking from his pain.

"What are you doing here?! Get out!!" He shouted, Baji paused his movements, "Huh? Why—?" A monster appeared behind him.

The injured male raised his arm up, a shadow tentacle wrapped around Baji waist, pulling him towards the male.

"Damnit! Seems like you attracted it!" Baji eyes widened, "The hell is that thing?!"

The male snapped his fingers, "It's a curse... If you can see it, you're close to death..." The curse exploded, shadow spikes appeared from the inside.

Baji looked in shock, "Woah! How did you do that?!" He asked, the male panted, "You moron!!! Why did you went in here?! Didn't I put a veil up?" The male looked outside, "Ugh! It disappeared again! What's happening?!"

The male said, he released Baji waist, getting up. Baji held him up, "Dude... You're injured... Let me help you." He grabbed his arm and placed it around him neck.

"Who are you?" He asked Baji, "Keisuke Baji, you?" The male sighed, "Y/n Fushiguro..." They walked out the building, "Yo! Y/n!!!!"

They whipped their heads around, "Gojo!!! You bastard!!!" Y/n yelled, he ran over to him, the shadow formed snakes.

They attacked Gojo, they just exploded when they were about 5 or 6 inches from his face.