|•Seishu Inui•| Kɪss ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴏʀᴇ♡

❝Very kissable face, Y/n

Very kissable face, Y/n... You're too cute...

🅸🆃🅰🅳🅾🆁🅸

𝖸/𝗇 𝖨𝗍𝖺𝖽𝗈𝗋𝗂, 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖺 𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝗈𝗒𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽, 𝖲𝖾𝗂𝗌𝗁𝗎 𝖨𝗇𝗎𝗂. 𝖠 𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒 𝖼𝗎𝗍𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗇𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖾 𝗂𝗇𝗏𝗈𝗅𝗏𝖾.

——JUNE 12TH, 2005•

Inui knocked on the door, he waited for someone to open. The door opened slightly, a female with [H/c] with pink tips answers, her [E/c] eyes looked up.

"Seishu! Is there something you need?" She smiled as Inui looked down a bit, "I... I want a date... Can we?" He stared at her for an answer, she chuckled, "Sure! Let's me change, okay?"

He nodded immediately, Inui waited for her to finish. The door opened fully, she stepped out, "Let's go!" Locking the door, Inui quickly bridal carry her.

"Y/n... Park.." He mumbled, Inui ran while carrying Y/n. She held onto his neck, "Slow down!!!!"

They made it, Inui panted, "Let's go.." He dragged Y/n by the wrist, she stumbled, "Seishu... Can you just slow down a bit?"

Inui whipped his head at her, "No." Y/n sighed, the sun began to drift off. Inui sat down under the tree.

Y/n sat next to him, she leaned on his shoulder, "How's your friends?" Inui just cuddled, "Okay..." Y/n hummed, "Why are you clingy?"

Inui pulled her onto his lap, "I miss you, that's all.." He closed his eyes, hearing your heartbeats.

Y/n brushed his hair with her fingers, the wind made the scene looks from every drama shows.

Inui gently grabbed her chin and pull down, he placed his lips onto Y/n's lips. The sun shined on them, for more dramatic effects.

Inui pulled away, he kissed her cheeks, forehead, nose, and, Neck, Hands.

Y/n giggled, Inui smiled, he placed another kiss on her neck. Y/n squirmed, "That tickles!" Inui kissed her neck many times.

He's teasing her, Y/n laughed she roll off of his lap. Inui ain't giving up, he jumped on her.

"Oof!" Inui once again places many kisses on her face. Y/n kept laughing, she wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer.