ℂ𝕣𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣! 𝘿𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙣 𝙎𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙧

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Y/N UNKNOWINGLY GOT HIT WITH A TECHNIQUE THAT TELEPORTED HER TO THE TAISHO ERA.

She looked around, the aura around here is very different. She walked around the town she was at, "Oya? What's this?"

They all wore traditional type clothes, no sunglasses, no modern style. Y/n was confused, "Okay, I was hit with a technique. And the old Japan.... Oh wait.."

She walked over to a random male, "Excuse me? What era am I in?" He looked up, "Oh! The Taisho era!"

Y/n smiled and bowed, "Thank you!" Her mind went crazy, 'Taisho era?! What in the fucking hell?!'

"Wait, isn't that where demons existed?" Y/n smiled, 'That means, I can challenge the demon king!'

She wraped out of there and into somewhere. Trees and spider webs, "Man, that's a lot of damage!"

She walked around the forest, "NEZUKO!!!" Y/n head turned, "Nezuko?" She went to the yells came from.

Her eyes trailed to a burgundy hair male, with a little girl upside down blood rushing down.

She was fascinated with this, "A spider demon!" Muttered to herself. She watched the whole thing.

Unknowingly caught the attention of a water Piller passing through. Y/n nodded as the burgundy male saved his sister.

"Haha! He is strong!! I wanna fight him!" She said to herself.

"Hey. You watched the whole thing, didn't you want to help?" A monotone voice called, "Huh?"

A male with a mismatched haori held is sword out, "Ara ara~ Who might you be?" A soft voice asked behind her.

"Hahaha!! You're fast for someone who lacks physical strength! I wanna fight you both! Y'all people seem strong in this era!" Y/n clapped, "Okay, you're gonna bring me to someone in charge, is he strong?"