|•Izana Kurokawa•| Fʟᴏᴡᴇʀs

❝What a beautiful Flower

What a beautiful Flower...

🅸🆃🅰🅳🅾🆁🅸

Y/n Itadori loves nature and dancing, she spends her time in the forest of flowers. Izana Kurokawa, Tenjiku leader, he stumbled upon her dancing to her humming.

——JUNE 16TH, 2004•

The leaves fell from the branches
and animals ran around as a female with [H/c] with pink tips. She danced gracefully around, birds landed on the branches as if watching her.

Meanwhile, Izana walked through the forest. He is just following nature to lead him somewhere peaceful. Izana eyes landed on a female dancing in her dress.

Standing and watching, he was in a trance. She just continued dancing, not stopping. Izana stepped on a branch making it crack loud.

The dancing female stopped what she was doing and looked at him. "Um, you were watching me, weren't you?" Izana nodded, "Sorry..." He smiled, he thought she was gonna run away because if his smile.

She smiled as well, "What's your name? I'm Y/n Itadori!" Izana lips parted a bit, "Izana Kurokawa.. Nice to meet you, Itadori."

Y/n giggled, "You're cute! Y/n is fine, I have a little brother!" Izana walked into the sunshine, Y/n also walked forward.

"Say.. Since you're here... How about a dance?" Y/n held a hand out for him, Izana nodded, "Of course, Y/n."

Izana took the lead, he danced with cation and gently. Y/n smiled wider, "You know how to? Many don't know how to dance.."

Izana hummed, "Just something I picked up on." They gracefully danced in the field of flowers.

Y/n [E/c] stared into his orchid eyes, they happily danced in the field of flowers as the animals watched.