ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥: 𝘼𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩?

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

SAKAMAKI REALLY LOVE HER, EVEN THOUGH A CURSE AND A HUMAN CAN'T BE TOGETHER.

He would risk anything to get with her, Y/n wasn't really aware with her feelings to Sakamaki.

She felt nervous but happy with him, the higher-ups heard about this and immediately told her to kill him.

Y/n thought about when that happened, she laughed, Sakamaki looked at her, well, down at her.

"What's so funny?" He tilted his head, Y/n cheeks turned a bit red, "I'll tell you!"

Flashback

Y/n sat on the chair, the Higher-ups wanted to speak with her.

"You know why you're here... It's about that disgusting curse you've been hanging out." This made Y/n fume.

"So, disgusting? Man, stop that. He ain't a mirror." Y/n laughed at her own joke, but they weren't amused by this.

"Kill him." Y/n stopped laughing, she looked dead at them, even though she's wearing her blindfold.

"What?" She frowned, as her hand made a fist.

"Kill. Him. That's an order." He said sternly. Y/n stood up and turned away, "Refuse." She went to the door, "Then, Your brother will kill him."

Y/n turn to them, Satoru stood in the room, he placed a hand on his face, "Refuse."

They looked stunned, "Huh?! He's a special grade curse!! We have too!!" Satoru sighed in frustration, "He didn't kill anyone. He never hurted any of Y/n friends, he never hurted Y/n. He never, I mean never will betray Y/n. Sakamaki is a loyal man."

Y/n smiled at her brother speech and opinion on him, "He is also a good husband for my lil sister even though I been planning on to bully him." She dropped the smile.