ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖: 𝙎𝙖𝙠𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞 𝙑𝙨 𝙎𝙪𝙠𝙪𝙣𝙖

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

THE WAR JUST STARTED, SUKUNA AND SAKAMAKI MET. THEY WEREN'T IN GOOD TERMS.

Y/n sighed as Sakamaki had a irritated look, Sukuna is trash talking about him. Both are special grade curse, Sukuna thinks he's weak due to him following Y/n around.

Y/n, Sakamaki, and the trio went on a mission to get another curse finger. Yuji would slap every mouth that pops up.

"Man, can't they just get along?" Nobara said, Megumi sighed, "That would be impossible. Sukuna too cocky, he likes to irritate other people."

Y/n hummed, "Sakamaki, just ignore what he says..." He grunted, "Yes ma'am."

"Hahahaha!!! Just like a loyal puppy you are! We haven't fought in years, you changed!! What's so special of her?" Sakamaki punch Yuji face, Y/n coughed.

Yuji head smashed into the wall, "Aww!!! That hurts!! Why did you that, man?"

Sakamaki growled, "Tch! Sorry.." Yuji rubbed his cheek, Y/n placed a hand on his face, "Aww!! Want me to kiss it for you?"

Yuji face went red, "Hah? Oh! Y-" Sakamaki pulled her away from Yuji, he grabbed Yuji and flipped him over his shoulder.

Yuji groaned, "Don't! Y/n-Sama, don't kiss this idiot!!" Y/n made a kissing face, "Hmph! Okay!"

Megumi made a strangling motion with his hands, Nobara watched as her mind went, 'Sakamaki likes Y/n, but Y/n likes who?'

She nodded, 'Wait! He's a curse, humans don't like curses! But the fandom likes Sukuna... Do they like Sakamaki×Y/n?'

They started to walk again, the place was the forest. Y/n felt immense aura, "Okay, Yuji and Sakamaki go search the left side!!! Megumi and Nobara search the right side... I'll search the rest!"

She disappeared, they sighed and went to their order.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••