ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕖𝕟| 𝙁𝙪𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚...

—TAKEMICHI OPENED HIS EYES, HE WORE A SUIT

TAKEMICHI OPENED HIS EYES, HE WORE A SUIT. "HUH? WHERE?" HE SAID, HIS EYES LOOKED AROUND.

"You're at Pah-Chin wedding, Takemichi-Kun!" Hinata looked at him and smiled.

Draken, Emma, Chifuyu, Nahoya, Souya, Hakkai, and others made to the wedding.

Takemichi eyes watered, "Everyone is alive..." He muttered, "Yeah, thanks to you Takemichi.."

Draken stood behind him, "Draken-Kun..." He smiled, Emma popped up out of nowhere, "I'm here too!"

Takemichi realized something, "Where's Sakamaki, Y/n, Mikey, And Izana?"

Emma looked down "Sakamaki is dead." Emma said, Takemichi eyes widened, "Huh?"

"He was a curse... Y/n had to kill him.." Emma said, she remembered Y/n crying hard.

Takemichi decided to which topic, "Emma, are you married?" Hinata hummed, "Yeah... You were there?" Takemichi shook his head, "Don't remember.."

"Emma is married to......." Hinata said, she leaned in and whispered to his ear.

"Hah?! She married Y/N?!" Takemichi yelled, Draken laughed, he patted his back, "Yeah... Surprisingly she didn't married Malleus.."

Takemichi looked confused, "Malleus?"
Nahoya irked, "You dumb?" Souya growled, "It's his real name, Malleus is his first, Sakamaki is his surname."

"Who?" Y/n stood now 6'0, Mikey and Izana popped their head behind Y/n, "Yo! Takemichi! Came back?"

"Yeah.." His eyes widened, two kids ran to Emma, "Mama!" Emma smiled, as the kids hugged her.

Y/n pouted, "You never gave me a hug!!" She whined, Emma sticker her tounge out, "Bleh!"

Y/n whined even more, Takemichi pointed, "Are they adopted?" Mikey nodded, "Yeah, girls can't get pregnant by another girl. I think."

"Introduce yourself to the Uncle!" Y/n said, They nodded, "Gojo [M/N]!" He said, his hair is dyed white. He wanted to copy Y/n hair color.

"Um, Gojo [F/N]..." She hid behind Y/n, her hair is blonde and have brown eyes.