prologue II

-

 The entirety of all the lokas shock with the wrath of the Jagatpita

The entirety of all the lokas shock with the wrath of the Jagatpita. All the devas and asur were scared to wits. Narayan's anger was so loud, so thunderous, that no one couldn't concentrate on what was happening. He became a different person. His eyes had warped into a miserable black, molten anger rolling through him.

Everyone was well aware that the man in front of them was not their Jagatpita, but the husband of Mata Lakshmi. Her Hari. Her Narayan.

To seek protection from Narayan, all the Devtas and Devis travelled to Kailash, to obtain Mahadev's help. Everyone knew that only Mata Lakshmi and Mahadev were capable of calming Narayan's rage.

They couldn't bring Mata Lakshmi, so Mahadev was their only option, so here they were waiting foe Shiva to do something. Mahesh sits in his meditative state, aware of his Parvati's presence, Ganesh, as well as the presence of all the devas and devis.

"Mahadev, protect us." Chandra dev exclaims, folding his hands in front of Bholenath.

Shankara opens his eyes, worry flooding his vision as he looks down at Narayan's state. Kailashnath knew this was bound to happen. A few days before, he had received a vision. He knew that the separation of Lakshmi-Narayan was a cosmic event. One that would tempt Vishnu to take the avatar of Krishna on Bhulok.

Narayan had been urged by Mahadev to spend more quality time with Lakshmi, as they were the final few moments they had together before their separation. Bholenath was well aware of his Mitr's plight. Even he couldn't tolerate being apart from Sati.

Mahadev is very well acquainted of Narayan's devotion to Lakshmi. Without his Shree, Vishnu is incomplete. Narayan cannot exist without Lakshmi.

"Swami, do something. This roop of bhrata Narayan is even more fierce then ours." Parvati exclaims, her concerned gaze fixed on her brother.

Guilt could be detected in her voice. She had promised her Sakhi that she would look after Lakshmi's Hari, but now he was drowning further and further in his agony.

Vayudev steps forward, his hands folded in front of him. "Mahadev, even I can't control these winds today. These winds are the whirlwind of Lord Narayan's thoughts and sorrow."

"Narayan is consumed in his misery and the lose of Mata Lakshmi."

"Mata Lakshmi's departure has engulfed Narayan's mind." The Ashwini Kumars spoke in unison. They were concerned about the injured devtas and asurs, and they were also worried about Narayan.

"Narayan's wrath will cause the end of the world." Yamraja speaks, concerned for his father and Indra dev, who are on their way to appease Narayan.