A Mother

-

A woman sits on the banks of the Yamuna River in Gokul, her eyes fixed on the gentle ripples that dance upon the water's surface

Her attire bears the grace of a mother, adorned with vibrant hues that reflect the love she holds within her heart. This woman is none other than Maiyya Yashoda, the beloved mother of Kanha.

Her gaze is filled with a mixture of longing and anticipation as she reminisces about the days when her Kanha would play by the river, his mischievous laughter filling the air

She can almost hear his sweet voice echoing in her ears, the memories of their precious moments together etched deeply in her soul.

As the wind whispers through the trees, caressing her face, Maiyya Yashoda's thoughts drift to the day when her beloved Krishna left for Mathura, called by a destiny greater than Gokul could offer.

The ache in her heart intensifies, and tears glisten in her eyes as she yearns for his presence once again.

She stretches out her hands towards the river as if trying to grasp the essence of her dear son. The waters of the Yamuna seem to hold a mystical quality, carrying the echoes of their past moments together.

In her heart, she feels a sense of emptiness, a void that can only be filled by the sight of Kanha's enchanting smile.

"Lala," she whispers, her voice filled with a deep yearning that reverberates through the air. "Mere pyare Kanhaiya, kahaan hai re tu? Kab lautoge apni maiyya ke aanchal mein?" (My beloved Kanhaiya, where are you? When will you come back to your mother's embrace?)

Maiyya Yashoda stretches her hand out towards the river as if trying to reach out to her beloved son across the vast expanse. "Maiyya ke pass vapas aaja, Lala. Teri Maiyya prati din tumhari pratiksha karti hai. Jagat tujhe divya manta hai, parantu apni maiyya keliye toh tu uska lala hi hai." (Come back to your mother, my child. Every day, I wait for you, yearning to hold you in my arms again. The world may consider you divine, but for your mother, you will always be her beloved Lala.)