Guru Dronacharya

[Please provide any suggestions that you guys have. I want to make this story interesting for you.]

-

Six years later

Six years later...

Hastinapur

The Pandavas, Duryodhan, Dushasana, Vikarna, the Kauravs, and Yuyutsu move into the guest chamber of Hastinapur. They were summoned into the room by their Pitamaha Bhishma and Maharaja Dhritatrashtra.

"Come putro." Pitamah Bhishma notices his grandsons entering the room.

Maharaj Dhritatrashtra, Maharani Gandhari, Kunti, Bhishma, Dushala, Guru Dronacharya, Vidur, and Shakuni were all present in the chamber. Because everyone was gathered, the children were perplexed.

"You called for us, Pitamah? Taatshree?" The eldest, Yudhisthira asks, his voice as calm as one can be.

Pitamah Bhishma smiles at him, standing from his seat, "My Guru-Bhrata, Guru Dronacharya has been choosen to be your teacher. You are to leave for his ashram by tomorrow morning."

The Pandavas, especially Arjun and Duryodhan were excited to learn from Guru Dronacharya. They had witnessed his skills in the garden, where they had been playing.

"As you wish, Pitamah."

Vikarna's comments bring a smile to everyone's face. Gandhari and Kunti were happy for their sons, but heartbroken at the idea of being separated from their children.

Kunti was still haunted by the shame and pain she felt for abandoning her eldest son. Her five sons were her only source of solace. Now her sons were to stay away from her.

Gandhari was unable to spend as much time with her sons as Kunti. She was the Maharani, and she had many responsibilities. Her sons were also a little distant from her.

Shakuni was also upset at the thought of his beloved nephews being separated from him for an extended period of time. He's witnessed Duryodhan slipping from his grasp since the Pandavas arrived in Hastinapur. All of his manipulation would be in vain if his nephews spent more time with the Pandavas.

Dushala was overjoyed for her brothers, but she will miss them all, Kauravas and Pandavas alike. They were going to Guru Dronacharya's Ashram, and she was leaving for Kanya Ashram tomorrow.

"Then it is decided, we will be leaving early morning." Dronacharya says, his voice commanding the children.

Dhritatrashtra frowns, he wanted to spend more time with his sons but why were they leaving so early? "Guru Dronacharya, why don't you stay for awhile. Why should you leave so early in the morning?"