Guru-dakshina

-

Adi Yogi's Ashram

Adi Yogi's Ashram

Who is the Shakti of Mahadev? Who is the sister of Narayan and the Sakhi of Mata Lakshmi? Who is known to feed the belly of many? Who is known to be the embodiment of tapasya?

Mata Parvati

Mata Parvati is the shakti of Mahadev, she is the sister of Narayan and the sakhi of Mata Lakshmi. She is Anapurna, feeding millions of people all over. It is her who obtained Mahadev as her husband after severe tapasya.

The sister of Narayan had been heartbroken when her sakhi had to leave her bhrata. It was infuriating how fate always separate the two from each other.

Parvati watched as the kalachakra continued to spin and many years passed, Narayan still continued to wait for his priye. He yearned for her every passing minute, but due to the curse, he couldn't meet her.

But now Parvati is here on Earth, she will do anything to speed up the process of making her sakhi and bhrata meet. She will not let them be separated for long.

Which is why, she has taken the form of Guru mata Gauri, the wife of Adi yogi. Parvati, Mahadev, Brahmadev, and Saraswati have been tasked to prepare Lakshmi for the future.

Mata Lakshmi, the goddess of wealth and prosperity, the Jagat Mata was separated from her Arya due to a curse given by her young devotee.

Losing the memories of her Arya and her own identity, Lakshmi took birth on Earth in the Kingdom of Karwasa, a wealthy and powerful kingdom.

Mata Lakshmi, in the form of Jeevika has incarnated on Earth to change the miserable path that is ahead of the Pandavas. She has incarnated to protect Draupadi, and help set the world on the path of righteousness with her Narayan.

Which is why, Shiv-Parvati, and Brahmadev-Saraswati have to prepare Jeevika for the rough path that she has to walk on. She must be physically and mentally be strong enough to deal with the horrors of the Kurukshetra war.

And that is why, currently, Mata Parvati, or Guru mata Gauri is preparing a bowl of kheer for her dear Sakhi, Shreeja. Gauri is Anapurna, she has to make sure that her friend has a full belly.

Gauri is very protective of Lakshmi. It maybe because of the child like nature of Lakshmi, that Parvati is compelled to protect Shree at all times.

Parvati loves seeing a smile on Jeevika's beautiful face, and due to that, she makes all of Manushri's favourite dishes all by herself. Gauri doesn't let anyone touch that food she made for her Bhargavi.