His upset Priye

-

Ayuki,

Ayuki,

Karwasa

A crying Jeevika lay on the bed, and the pillow hugged her face, embracing her torment. The first tear escaped, and the others followed, forming a large pool on her pillow.

[ignore the women]

[ignore the women]

Her lungs screamed for oxygen, and her sobbing was as if she were drowning. Her ribcage ached, her cheeks burned, and her mind conjured up memories  and the tears flowing.

Jeevika preferred to be alone, isolating herself in her room. She didn't talk to anyone on her way to her room, ignoring everyone. She didn't want to be around anyone.

Dark clouds surrounded the entire Empire. The wind was wild. It roars and groans, bending tree trunks and splintering branches; the wind blows and molests, bringing with it mountains of clouds that was a perfect representation of the whirlwind of emotions that was raging through her mind and heart.

As rolling clouds come crashing down on the ground, a dazzling flash appears out of nowhere, zigzagging across the lead-heavy sky, followed by ear-piercing thunders that shatter the sky and rattle the ground.

Doors slammed shut, curtains flailed fiercely, bracing for the impending storm. Another bolt of lightning rips heaven apart, and another thunderclap shatters silence. Beads of rain congeal into threads, then sheets, beating down on trees, rooftops, and streets with the help of malevolent winds.

Jeevika pulls her blanket more closely around her, and her hugs her pillow more tightly. The Rajkumari glances out of her open balcony door, the storm reflecting her pain.

The moon was cloaked in a heavy darkness that fell to the earth. The clouds jostled amongst each other causing loud vibrations and flashes of light. Jeevika lay staring up waiting for the moon to shed it's dark blanket and bring a little bit of light to the world.