Epilogue

"Anna, wake up!" Lucy shouts, hitting me with a pillow.

"No thanks." I say, rolling over.

"But we're going to catch the stag today." Susan tells me.

"You said that yesterday." I point out.

"We almost had it. We're sure to catch it today." Susan tells me, "besides, if you don't get up, you won't be able to see Ed."

"Shut up." I mumble. I sit up and look at them, "Out please."

They walk out and I hear Lucy mumble, "it works every time."

"I heard that!" I shout after them. I quickly put on a light blue dress and fishtail braid my hair to my side. I walk out the door and down the stairs, meeting up with the others.

"The queen finally graced up with her presence." Edmund jokes and he bows. I roll my eyes at his.

"Perhaps, you are just early." I tell him

We mount our horses and they take off down the path.

"You wait at the castle, I'll catch the stag myself." Edmund shouts as he speed off. I roll my eyes and take off after him. Boys.

👑

My horse jumps over a log and lands on her feet. My cloak flies behind me as we chase the white reindeer. I turn around and smile at Edmund. He smiles back. Over the years I found out what that feeling was I got whenever I was near him. I like him, like a lot.
We ride through the woods, dodging trees and jumping over limbs. I look behind me and notice Edmund isn't following.

"Guys!" hey turn around, "Where's Edmund?"

We turn around and ride back through the path. We stop in front of Edmund.

"What's wrong Ed?" Susan asks smiling.

"Just catching my breath." He tells her.

"Well that's all we'll catch it at this rate." She says.

"What did he say girls?" Lucy asks

"You wait at the castle, I'll get the stag myself." We say in our Edmund voice together in sync and the three of us laugh. He looks up and Peter does too.
Peter gets off his horse,

"What's this?"

I follow his gaze and look at the lamp post. Wait a minute, that lamp post looks familiar. The rest of us get off our horses and stand by Peter.

"It looks familiar." I tell them.

"As if from a dream." Susan continues.
"Or a dream of a dream." Lucy says.

"Spare Oom." Lucy says. Spare Oom? Is that in Narnia?

"Lucy!" Susan shouts after her when she runs off.

"Not again." Peter mumbles.
We follow her down the trail and into the trees. We continue walking and I feel something fluffy.

"Okay, either these are fluffy branches or they're not branches at all." I say.

'They're coats." Susan tells me. Everyone starts to stumble into each other shouting things like,

"Susan you're on my foot."

"Ouch!"

"Stop shoving!"

"Watch it!"

We fall through a door and I look at them. Wait, they're young again. I look down and see that I am fact young again too. How the heck did that happen? The door opens and an old man walks in, holding a ball.

"Oh," He says, "there you are, and you brought a friend back, now what were you all doing in the wardrobe?"

"You wouldn't believe us if we told you sir." Peter speaks up
He throws the ball to Peter and he catches it, "Try me."

*

Later that night, Lucy and I walk back into the spare room that holds the wardrobe. We walk over to the door and open it,

"I don't think you're going to get back in that way." We turn around and spot Mr. Diggory sitting in the corner, "You see, I've already tried."

"Will we ever get back?" Lucy asks.

"Oh, I'm sure, but it'll probably happen when you're not looking for it." He tells us and grabs our hands, "but all the same, it's good to keep your eyes open.

"For the mean time, you can stay here until they go back home." Mr. Diggory says to me.

"Thank you." As I close the door, I turn around and look at the wardrobe and smile.