chapter fifteen

The five of us get out of the water and walk a few feet before it

The five of us get out of the water and walk a few feet before it. a huge smile breaks out on my face as I look at Aslan. The five of us bow down, me being beside Edmund of course, for our ruler.

"Rise, King and Queens of Narnia." Aslan commands. We all, with the exception of Caspian, do as we're told and stand. Alsan looks at Caspian, "All of you."

We look at him as he raises his head to glance at the lion, "I do not think I am ready."

"It's for that very reason, I know you are." The Lion tells him. Caspian stands up and glances at the four of us. The sound of bagpipes rings through my ears as five mice make their way before us. Four of them set down Reepicheep, who lays on a hand made stretcher, and the fifth one who is playing the bagpipes. Lucy quickly bends down to him, getting out her Fire-Flower juice and dropping a bit in his small mouth. The overly large mouse gasps and quickly sits up.

"Thank you, your majesty." Reepicheep says. Lucy replies to him with a smile. When he notices Aslan he quickly stands up and bows, "Hail Aslan! It is a great honor to be in..." The mouse stops talking when he realizes he has no tail. he goes around in circles thing to get a better look, " I'm completely out of countenance. I must crave your indulgence for appearing in this unseemly fashion. Perhaps a drop more?" He turns to Lucy with a hopeful expression.

"I don't think it does that." Lucy tells him sadly.

"It becomes you well, small one." Aslan chuckles.

"All the same, great King. I regret that I must withdraw, for a tail is the glory and honor of a mouse." Reepicheep tells him while holding his sword out to him.

"Perhaps you think too much of your honor, friend." Aslan says.

"Well it's not just the honor. It's also great for balance. And climbing. And grabbing things."

"May it please your high majesty, we will my bear the shame of wearing an honor, denied to our chief" one of the other five mice speak up and they all hold up their swords, ready to chop their tails off. Oh, for the love of the gods, give him his tail back!

"Not for the sake of your dignity, but for the love of your people." Aslan tell him. I watch. As his tail grows back and he grabs a hold of it.

"Look!" Reepicheep exclaims in joy, "thank you my liege. I will treasure it always. From this day forward it will serve as a reminder of my huge humility." I giggle at his rambling.

"Now, where is this dear little friend you've told me so much about?" Aslan asks Lucy. He follows our gaze over to Trumpkin who was helping other lift part of the bridge. He catches Aslan's eyes and walks over to him with a glum expression. He kneels down and Aslan lets out a mighty roar.

"Do you see him now?" Lucy asks, smirking our D.L.F.

🔦🔦

I ride my horse down the path of the town. They decided to withhold a Parade in our honor that afternoon, so we got changed in our best clothing and rode our horses in the parade. I smile at Edmund as the Narnians around us cheer.

We then went inside the castle to have a party. Edmund and I danced the night away until it was time to go to bed.

The war was finally over. we had won. The Narnians had their kingdom back, and they had nothing to fear. Finally everything was at peace again.

A/N- Okay, sadly the next chapter will be the last and I have a huge question.

Should I make Anna want to stay in Narnia, or do you think she should go with the Pevensie siblings?